IGNORED

Underwear update

BIG TOM

Again I would like to thank all my so called friends who find the need to go out of their way to purchase and mail me the womans underwear..I am deeply touched by your generosity..although I am a fairly liberal guy and enjoy your gestures of friendship..give it a rest for crying out loud..I,m knee deep in whale tails, lace, and crotchless undies........thinking of having a valentines day sale..so ..if you haven't bought your favorite gal a present yet, send me a pm for a great deal ..all sizes and colors available..so come one come all and get yourself a deal of a life time....you guys are DEMENTED....:rasberry::rasberry::rasberry:

Hey we could make money for St. Judes at MD. You can model and folks can pay money to see there favorite pair on you. Just a thought. We could work out the kinks later. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

Thats Three...:buttkick::buttkick::buttkick:stop trying to be so helpful...

OK, enough of this modeling talk especially if you Tom do the modeling. I am going to bed later and don't want any nightmares. By the way how are you sure all these undies came from this site. I wouldn't be shouting to the masses about your infidelity or kinks Tom.:rotfl::rotfl::D

OK, enough of this modeling talk especially if you Tom do the modeling. I am going to bed later and don't want any nightmares. By the way how are you sure all these undies came from this site. I wouldn't be shouting to the masses about your infidelity or kinks Tom.:rotfl::rotfl::D

I dont know anymore..thanks to a few local members..this has gotten around to two law enforcement agencies already....I've worked for both....now those guys are ruthless...:doh: p.s. Squidly..be afraid.. be very very afraid...

Edited by BIG TOM

Are you sure they are all for the weaker gender? Have you tried them all on???? Maybe it says something about what other folks see or don't see, or think they don't see,,,I really can't see anyone of us being so unthoughtful to send you something that don't fit,, or at least what we thought might not fit.:whistling::think: