IGNORED

NOTICE! This website is FOR SALE

Freebird

\

As a Fine OUTSTANDING Member of VentureRider.Org as I am , I proclaim that any mention of words , wording , hints , desire , or just humor regarding the sale of VR.Org should be banned just like "POLITICS" . I am making a Motion , Do I hear a "Second" ?

BEER30

I'm sure Don wishes he could have seen some of your faces. To bad it wasn't on April 1 thou....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Folks, it has come time for me to simplify my life. I have too much going on to continue trying to run a site that I simply have no interest in.

So, this website is for sale!

NO...not VentureRider.org

I said THIS website. That would be:

http://www.touringhogs.com :)

I started it when I was seriously considering buying a Harley but as you know, I never did that and there is a good chance that I never will. Therefore, I have just let the TouringHogs site just sit then and stagnate. I honestly believe that it has a lot of potential if somebody would put the time into it that I have put into VentureRider.org.

So, if you know any Harley riders and/or businesses that might be interested, I'll be entertaining offers over the next 3 or 4 weeks.

Don, that wasn't nice & with this site being down this morning, the effect was compounded for us......... I still shudder at the thought of this site going down......... :bang head:

Your brother doesn't want it??????????? :080402gudl_prv:

\

As a Fine OUTSTANDING Member of VentureRider.Org as I am , I proclaim that any mention of words , wording , hints , desire , or just humor regarding the sale of VR.Org should be banned just like "POLITICS" . I am making a Motion , Do I hear a "Second" ?

BEER30

Since you already have a 2nd, I'll 3rd the motion. This was a dirty, though effective trick on us all.:bang head::clap2:

Good luck selling that domain especially with HD looking for a bailout:fingers-crossed-emo

We still love you anyway Don:bighug:, but we are gonna be thinking about payback for maintenance day, be forewarned.:stirthepot:

First thing I see when I log on is This Website For Sale...:shock3:...........I was in disbelief and then I thought, hopefully doesnt mean what it says...:no-no-no:..........I know I have done that a few times myself...trying to mislead the membership....:think:.........

Glad to see its not This Website........:thumbsup:....Whew............

Don has come to his senses about this Harley thing.....:stickpoke:......

Glad to see you regained your sanity Don............

I'll admit that I had a bit of fun writing that one. :) As for the Harley site being "For Sale"....actually I'm just hoping to find somebody to take it over and give it the attention that it deserves. I'm under no illusions that it's worth a lot of money.

So, as a practicing Paramedic and retired fire captain, I want to thank you for keeping my job secure. I bet I could now get all the Texas folks together and hold a CPR/AED class and make a few bucks. I was worried I might have to run to Houston and help TxVenture get running again. Or try and FIND BuddyRich's house and give him a jumpstart.

DON-you one funny guy.

(Perverted but funny)

JB

• 2 weeks later...
Folks, it has come time for me to simplify my life. I have too much going on to continue trying to run a site that I simply have no interest in.

So, this website is for sale!

NO...not VentureRider.org

I said THIS website. That would be:

http://www.touringhogs.com :)

I started it when I was seriously considering buying a Harley but as you know, I never did that and there is a good chance that I never will. Therefore, I have just let the TouringHogs site just sit then and stagnate. I honestly believe that it has a lot of potential if somebody would put the time into it that I have put into VentureRider.org.

So, if you know any Harley riders and/or businesses that might be interested, I'll be entertaining offers over the next 3 or 4 weeks.

Woooo scared me....!:080402gudl_prv: