IGNORED

Server Problem

Freebird

Sorry about the scare folks. I've had a bit of trouble with the server over the past few days. About 4 times a day, I get an email letting me know that the CPU usage is high. I login and it all looks normal, no problems that I can find.

I was working with our host company this morning and they were tweaking the MYSQL settings to try and find the problem. Apparently we tweaked when we should have twacked or some technical term like that. :)

Anyway, things are restored and back to normal for now. Just have to see if I continue to get the high CPU usage error.

I woke up this morning, had my steaming cup of "Irish Coffee" by my side, turned on my puter, went to favorites, clicked on VR.ORG. site and got the dreaded "site not available" error message! My left eye started to twitch, my heart raced, my hands started to shake! The next thing I remember, I was laying on the floor, staring up at Jean! All I could say was VR.ORG site "not available"! Jean rushed to the fridge, grabbed the Adrenalin Syringe, rushed back into the puter room and I thought she was going to "Pulp Fiction" me! Right before she whacked my chest with that needle, she looked over at the monitor and squealed "the site's back up!" and I said "get off me Jean, you're crushing my smokes!" WOW, that was a close one!

Thanks a bunch Don for taking such good care of us members, you saved my life!:rotf:

Earl and (Nurse) Jean

:sign just kidding:

I woke up this morning, had my steaming cup of "Irish Coffee" by my side, turned on my puter, went to favorites, clicked on VR.ORG. site and got the dreaded "site not available" error message! My left eye started to twitch, my heart raced, my hands started to shake! The next thing I remember, I was laying on the floor, staring up at Jean! All I could say was VR.ORG site "not available"! Jean rushed to the fridge, grabbed the Adrenalin Syringe, rushed back into the puter room and I thought she was going to "Pulp Fiction" me! Right before she whacked my chest with that needle, she looked over at the monitor and squealed "the site's back up!" and I said "get off me Jean, you're crushing my smokes!" WOW, that was a close one!

Thanks a bunch Don for taking such good care of us members, you saved my life!:rotf:

Earl and (Nurse) Jean

:sign just kidding:

Phew,that was a close one...

I don't have my parts yet....:yikes: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I'm glad you and your smokes made it.

Thank you Nurse Jean for watching out for Earl..:banana::banana: :thumbsup2: :D :D :D

Hey Dan and Shari,

Dan, I'm glad to see you have your priorities strait! By the way, where do you usually get these Food Stamp Checks cashed at?!?!

Have a GREAT Game Day! (Unless YOU ARE NOT ROOTING FOR THE STEELERS!):rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Earl and Jean

Edited by skydoc_17
Spelling....What else!

Hey Dan and Shari,

Dan, I'm glad to see you have your priorities strait! By the way, where do you usually get these Food Stamp Checks cashed at?!?!

Have a GREAT Game Day! (Unless YOU ARE NOT ROOTING FOR THE STEELERS!):rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Earl and Jean

At 3rd and Canal St. behind the building,down the alley,behind the 2nd dumpster on the right...:rasberry: :crackup::crackup::crackup: