IGNORED

all women...take note.........

Cinderella

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok buddy ,

I done stayed out ah this as long as I could stayed out of it. I got your back. Seeing as the only woman I'm allowed to see nekids my wife I don't wanta see em either. No need to get a de-vorce just yet.

Although the calender idea just might squeek thrugh at the paint house hold.

Heck might even git her to pose for me.

David

What was that movie ... bunch of old ladies ... they did a calendar of them neked ... and made a bunch of money and resulted in a movie being made of it?? Humm, wonder if ...

girls,

squidley wants us to bring it on, just not sure they are ready for it really. goodness knows he won't want me invoved. we could work on that calendar if they start working on one as well.:whistling:

Ohhhh Sherry,

Now you should know better, how many times have you tried to lead me astray and it's never worked. You go ahead and get involved...we'll work on ours too :happy34:

All you men should be nicer to your ladies...like Big Tom for instance.....who must have signed me up in the underwear of the day club. New underwear arrives daily.

He is so thoughtful....just wished he would have gotten the size right....but it is the thought that counts.... :innocent: