all women...take note.........

Cinderella

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Danob said he would wear them.

Margaret

I believe the quote was: "I SHOULDA borrowed them for the night". Kids go to a VERY Rural school. I wore the pink t-shirt, but that was with most of our guys wearing them! Pretty much covered up out in public. Hey, I got an image to uphold here!

(Not sure what that might be,,,,, but still!)

Dan

Ok I took NOTE. First of all, dont know if I would want to see a calender with the guys. :scared::yikes:Man boobs, beer belly's, bald, going bald, gray, pot belly's, chest fell into drawers, etc. :rotf::rotf::rotf::stickpoke:But I think us girls could come up with a good calender. You girls game? I think chrome, pink, hot pink, red, and black. Maybe a sexy dress. Leathers. Bikini. Dang which one. Those all sound good. Maintance day. Come prepared. Alot of nice ventures and all together to shoot the photos. :photographing:We'll make them a 2010 calender they'll never forget. Who is in? Plus we will have lost weight. Good time to do it.:clap2::cool10:

Hey , been out of the loop a few days and trouble starts without me , I'm ticked !

Buddy , I got your back and I'll grab the women's front on this too ! If the women folk feel threatened about your statement , well let them have a chance to redeem themselves next event . So girls , it's topless time ! No need for the Mechanic to take pictures , as I believe all us men will be doing the snapping ! Don , get the calender committee together , Lewis ....BOOBS FOR JUDES ! , pond monster will get no attention this year and he will leave due to neglect . Fish-boy might get him a scoot just to attend , Squidley sure will suck in that gut (and me-too) , Ohio's new "NO HELMET-NO TOP" law . Just think , new air-bags on every RSV (just thinking safety) . And girls , if you feel intamidated going topeless , we can get a rattle can of California chrome and spray ya down , a new meaning to "Show Chrome" ! Oh , I got chrome finger paint too :rotf:.

So you gals that are all upset , lift up or shut up !

BEER30

Hey , been out of the loop a few days and trouble starts without me , I'm ticked !

Buddy , I got your back and I'll grab the women's front on this too ! If the women folk feel threatened about your statement , well let them have a chance to redeem themselves next event . So girls , it's topless time ! No need for the Mechanic to take pictures , as I believe all us men will be doing the snapping ! Don , get the calender committee together , Lewis ....BOOBS FOR JUDES ! , pond monster will get no attention this year and he will leave due to neglect . Fish-boy might get him a scoot just to attend , Squidley sure will suck in that gut (and me-too) , Ohio's new "NO HELMET-NO TOP" law . Just think , new air-bags on every RSV (just thinking safety) . And girls , if you feel intamidated going topeless , we can get a rattle can of California chrome and spray ya down , a new meaning to "Show Chrome" ! Oh , I got chrome finger paint too :rotf:.

So you gals that are all upset , lift up or shut up !

BEER30

Listen Hear you Friend Jumper (you use to be on my friends list until you bailed, and went over to Big Toms' list).

You've got alot of nerve. . .Cindy is right. . .you weren't even involved in this.

Butt out you friend jumper!! Lol

Gonna open another can of whoop a$$ just for YOU! :Im not listening to :stickinouttounge:

Listen Hear you Friend Jumper (you use to be on my friends list until you bailed, and went over to Big Toms' list).

You've got alot of nerve. . .Cindy is right. . .you weren't even involved in this.

Butt out you friend jumper!! Lol

Gonna open another can of whoop a$$ just for YOU! :Im not listening to :stickinouttounge:

A can of whoop a$$ , one of my most favorite meals . Bring it on sister ! After you open the can , I pour it all over ya and lick it off !

BEER30

first of all .....who asked you mr mouth.........??????

you werent around when this started and you cant get in on it now........:buttkick:

boobs for judes...........:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

OK,I just checked with my cupcake and she's in for boobs for judes...:whistling:

She just hopes nobody minds tatooed boobs.:)

:no-no-no:

If whips and chains excite you

you better think again

you"ve never mssed with all us here

the venturerider women.

We'll use those whips and use those chains

in ways you"d never guess

and when we're done i guarantee

your gonna be a mess.

So think again who you befriend

when the women are in a state

cause here and now we promise you

with buddyrich, you've signed your fate.

:rasberry: :rasberry: There ya-all go again, making promises you have no intention on keeping! :rasberry: :rasberry:

Buddy.....did you fall on your head or something?

These are Venture women your messing with.

I couldn't help but notice that you are NOT on my friends list. . . .

and now I know why. lol My men are classy guys.... who know how to treat a lady.

Now I have to open up a can of WHOOP A$$. :no-no-no:

I

Bring an extra case there TATERS, I'm hungry! ! !