IGNORED

Squid and muffinman up to no good

BIG TOM

Ok guys..whats up?:think: after your calls to taters, shes laughing her butt off. :rotfl:You guys are up to no good.. :no-no-no: She lied to you..I'm a bad sport...don't like practical jokes. I'd never pull a practical joke on anyone:whistling: You all need to stop this tom foolery now:think:...

whhaaaaatts upppp?

Hey can't we call one of our friends?

Jeff

Now I'm really worried..SOMETHING is gonna happen..Just don't know how or when..Who's got my back....? I'm use to having a partner watching my back..here not so sure who is who..Even Taters is acting goofy tonight... keep your friends close and your enemies closer...:rasberry:

Don't worry good Buddy i got your back! I'd never get in on a practical joke against you! Nope not me! Nooooo sir, I'd never ever get involved in something like that ! Not in a million years! :innocent-emoticon:

I'm getting more worried by the minute..... :smash2:

Like you don't know whats going on ?? Some how I find that hard to believe.:whistling:

Now what would make you think I have any idea what's going on. I just thought he was calling one of the guys. He's always on the phone with one of the guys. One of the guys is suppose to be bringing their bike to Jeff to work on.

Margaret

Now what would make you think I have any idea what's going on. I just thought he was calling one of the guys. He's always on the phone with one of the guys. One of the guys is suppose to be bringing their bike to Jeff to work on.

Margaret

Would you swear to that on your chrome thong? lol.....:rotfl::rotfl::rotf::rotfl:

Tom.

Not to worry. I will be watching your back and would never ever let them do a practical joke on you. Even though I am in Iceland I still have my sources within the club and nobody is doing anything that I know of. Well, I gotta go,,,,,,,,, Have to answer all these PM´s that are pouring in. Don´t know what they are about but the headline is: "Regarding BigTom" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Just read the first one Tom.

All I can say is:

RUN BIG TOM,,,,,,,,,,,RUN !!!!!!!!!

Better watch you back Tom, if Squid and Muffin are calling Tatters, you better sleep with one eye open and be prepared, they are up to no good........and, I wouldnt trust your best friend if they know who that is.................oh yeah...............:duck:Dont forget to duck.!!!!!!!!!!!

Better watch you back Tom, if Squid and Muffin are calling Tatters, you better sleep with one eye open and be prepared, they are up to no good........and, I wouldnt trust your best friend if they know who that is.................oh yeah...............:duck:Dont forget to duck.!!!!!!!!!!!

Lewis if you keep posting like this I am going to take a ride to get your gift and Bolt it to my bike just so I can wear it out before you get it.:Im not listening to

Jeff

All is quiet..thats not good ...not good at all..My friends are all acting goofy...many hits on my profile this week..some thing smells fishy....:whistling:

I have to say that is is great to see you squirm. It's going to be twice as funny if nothing is going on and you are just viewed as being paranoid

:scratchchin:

All is quiet..thats not good ...not good at all..My friends are all acting goofy...many hits on my profile this week..some thing smells fishy....:whistling:

You starting this thread, may have caused the profile hits & your friends reactions.......

I will have to continue, to keep updated on this thread........ :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I have to say that is is great to see you squirm. It's going to be twice as funny if nothing is going on and you are just viewed as being paranoid

:scratchchin:

Isn't he paranoid already, looks like it.......... Must be a result of PMS & no riding therapy..... :snow::snow::snow::snow:

:canada: