IGNORED

These guys are nuts!!!

ibents

This is something that should not be tried on the interstates. If you want to stay out of jail..... Watch till the end....

Ian

http://www.jeg-keder-mig.dk/GhostRider_Busa499.wmv

Run like that very long and jail would not be your biggest concern. finding enough pieces to fill a coffin might be hard!

I used to ride hard but wonder what I would have done if those things had been available when I was young and stupid.

I have gone down countless times and very hard twice. All but the last one could have been avoided. I think I've finally learned my lesson.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid...

Guest Ken8143

I saw several of these clips from ghost riders - pretty good riding skills - but why create such danger for others on the road? Doesn't make sense to me, but them I am an old fart.

Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid...

But I'd still like to do it....once.

But I'd still like to do it....once.

And speaking of being stupid just once… :backinmyday:Back in 81 I out ran a state trooper on a Yamaha XS1100 that had just finished the 5000 mile initial break in period. Took the bike past redline in high gear which should have put me in +130mph area. I got away with it that time and have never done anything quite so stupid since.

I almost ended up walking after outrunning the trooper and his support… I never stopped to think just how much fuel is consumed in a full throttle run.:o

If you want to get on a road where no one is a do thing that can kill you well that on you, If you do it on a road where you are putting other peoples life on the line then I think the state should take there motor Cy. license away and out you in jail. just my 2 cents

The Ghostrider is riding in Sweden. Actually this is one of the tamest Videos i've seen from him.

He used to mock Police by doing some Burnouts in front of the Police Station or running on small Streets until he finds a Patrol Car. Then he stirs up more and more Cars until the Road behind him is covered like the High Speed Chase in the End of Blues Brothers.

But Folks, don't believe the Speeds posted. If you're used to do high Speed Riding, you will compare your Expirience in Terms of how fast the Landscape is passing by with the Speeds in the Video and find it won't fit. You will find there is around 50 mph Difference. They have to change the Gear Ratio on the Turbo Busas heavily or the Bike just will jump into your Face when applying any Amount of Throttle. Somebody should tell him about an Item called Speedo Healer. But other than this, i admire his riding Skills. And i think a Lot of his Vids are partly staged. Except of the Police Cars, they never caught him.

I think all of us can remember things we did that we wouldn't do now.

Bringing a 750 Yamaha off the line at about 1500 RPM's past redline and getting away with it!!! Those Hardley's and New goldwings didn't stand a chance. Holding it in a straight line took a little practice and luck.

Probably true Wayne, its unfortunate that there could be someone in the car.

Ian

Yeah Ian, I thought of that after I posted it. In fact there were two young girls in the car who along with the rider were killed instantly. The rider was found in the back seat of the car. He didn't have his license very long, something like a couple of weeks. First bike ever and was traveling over 150 MPH.

Around here they are called "organ donors". Couple of years ago during the AMA Superbike race here there were a couple clocked by troopers at 200+mph, never caught. In the last 3 years there have been 14 motorcycle deaths within 5 miles of my home. All due to excessive speed. Run off the road around here and you hit a guardrail, a tree or a rock.

I did it once. My '85 Suzuki Madura was good for 150mph and I redlined it going over the Malahat. When they built that bike (a v4 of course) they tested it at 14,000 rpm with no trouble. It had a red line of 11,000 for the street and an electronic cutoff at 11,500. It pulled strong right up to the cutoff. It was just one of those days where everything was perfect. I did have to slow down briefly at one point. I glanced at the spedo, I was crawling along at 128 mph! It seems I passed a cop at the top of the "Hat". He spent years trying to nail me. I finally sold the bike because the speed and power were addictive and I felt I was getting too old for that kind of thing. Despite my mothers predictions about hangmen and nooses I have managed to survive so far.