IGNORED

Poll for men only!

Iowawegian

Guest Ken8143
You guys shouldn't be picking on Deb. :no-no-no: You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Don't worry Deb us gals will stick up for you. I know that most of these guys have made way more mistakes. :whistling:

I think they'll all have to line up at MD next year for there swats. I'll make sure all the ladies have there whips to take care of you men that are brave enough to show up.:)

Margaret

Whips?? I can't wait....:missingtooth:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashamed of ourselves???

How about some of the stunts you women pull here Hmmmmm, and I'll be there at Maintenance Day. Just be sure that you have a good hold on those whips as all is fair in love and war :stickpoke:

Darn, into whips now, what kind of site am I getting mixed up in????????:8: :D

It's ok we're really harmless. I just know which ones like that sort of stuff. :rotf::rotf: Really we never hurt anyone around here. Totally sweet and innocent. :innocent: No comment from those of you who want to.:no-no-no:

Margaret

Oh no you dont, "Sweet and innocent" I dont think so....Mrs. Chrome Thong woman

:no-no-no:

Sweet--What eve said about the apple after she bit into it

Innocent- What she told Adam afterwords also.:rotfl::D

Maybe but who else ate that apple. You men are so gullible.

Oh by the way guys this will not get you very far with the opposite sex. So if you have plans on being on your own go for it. Those that are married might want to add on to the dog house.:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Margaret

well guys if deb hadnt had so many other things on her mind, like taking care of her man, and the kids, and the house, and her job, and the cooking, and getting all done for the holidays, and paying the bills, and fixing her mans screw ups, and dodgeing all the male crap here, and on and on and on............she never would have screwed up this post.

so as you can see its definately a mans fault this happened......

if you all would help take over some of our endless jobs and responsibilties we would be less stressed and pert near perfect !

:rasberry:

well guys if deb hadnt had so many other things on her mind, like taking care of her man, and the kids, and the house, and her job, and the cooking, and getting all done for the holidays, and paying the bills, and fixing her mans screw ups, and dodgeing all the male crap here, and on and on and on............she never would have screwed up this post.

if you all would help take over some of our endless jobs and responsibilties we would be less stressed and pert near perfect !

Just like you to blame your shortcomings on a man, dont worry, we married guys all know the deal. Some battles are worth fighting, others......not so much

:stickpoke:

Now I've heard that one before... About every time she screws up!!!:whistling:

:sign busted:Ok Ladies we could should show them just what we do. :bang head:WE as in us Ladies, Wife, Girlfriend, could go on strike now that the Holidays are over. NO cooking NO washing Clothes NO cleaning the house NO to getting them their beer coffee etc. NO grocery clothes etc shopping. Just think the guys picking on a lady for making a simple mistake. :stickpoke:Everyone including them makes mistakes. Just sometimes we (ladies) admit it. I say stike for a week then we will see. The kids, we still take care of but the men has to do for their self. :stirthepot: And they call us trouble. Not us we are :innocent-emoticon:

:sign busted:Ok Ladies we could should show them just what we do. :bang head:WE as in us Ladies, Wife, Girlfriend, could go on strike now that the Holidays are over. NO cooking NO washing Clothes NO cleaning the house NO to getting them their beer coffee etc. NO grocery clothes etc shopping. Just think the guys picking on a lady for making a simple mistake. :stickpoke:Everyone including them makes mistakes. Just sometimes we (ladies) admit it. I say stike for a week then we will see. The kids, we still take care of but the men has to do for their self. :stirthepot: And they call us trouble. Not us we are :innocent-emoticon:

I'll speak for me and I do not NEED a woman to take care of me. I have taken care myself for many years and dont need to have anything done for me. Momma didn't raise dummies here

Umm, don't think you want to go down that path, as I have done all the above :stirthepot: , in fact Mechanic gets upset when I do the above things. :no-no-no:

I do my own laundry, fix all the vehicles, get up extra early to take the son to school to shoot baskets before school, clean the snow and ice out of the driveway and vehicles, work 14 or so hours almost every day for money for the extras AND wash my own bike! Not that you ladies don't do a lot, just some of us guys aren't lazy butts!

Dan

I only came in because someone mentioned a "whip".

I think this whole thing has really gotten out of hand. Poor Deb, who innocently wanted to make a Poll just for Men.

Why we do not know?

But it was for you GUYS! Deb thought of you, but she made a mistake making the poll. Who here has never made a mistake? Stand and be counted. Ok. It is over. Lets forget it. Give the lady a break. Enough already.

Now let's make peace for the new year. Let there be peace.

Amen, That being said.........

Second gens are the BEST!:stirthepot::whistling::rasberry::happy65:

I just could not help myself.

An innocent, non-troublemaker, who never causes any problems,

A NONNY MISS!

:innocent-emoticon: