IGNORED

What about you?

Dark Wolf

It is that time of year again. January is right around the corner, thought it would be fun to hear some new year's resolutions. We could look back in a few months to see who kept them and who lost them.

Mine will be fairly easy; To ride more and eat less, To laugh more and worry less, To be more thankful for what I have and less worried about what I don't.

Now let's hear yours!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my venture family!!!!

My main resolution is one that I have been working on for the past 3 years......Trying to be more tolerant and less cynical of people I come in contact with! I am not PC and have a low tolerance for stupidity and this makes my resolution somewhat difficult to achieve.

I will go far out of my way to help anyone..... but when they pee on my boots I tend to get outspoken and quite a bit harsh in my verbal terminology towards them.

Boomer.....who will never be perfect.

I hope to gain another 200 lbs, start smoking again, drink a lot more, become a more violent road rage activist, vote democrat, watch Oprah, and get a hybrid.

There. Since I never keep my new years resolutions, maybe reverse psychology will work.

have a low tolerance for stupidity

I have a low tolerance for "whiners" ... those people who bi*ch and complain about anything and everything....their life is not complete if they don't have anything to whine about and I especially have a lower tolerance for those same people who whine that nothing goes right for them...it's all their fault...they have every disease know to man...it's all "about me"... AARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:sign20:

I have a low tolerance for "whiners" ... those people who bi*ch and complain about anything and everything....their life is not complete if they don't have anything to whine about and I especially have a lower tolerance for those same people who whine that nothing goes right for them...it's all their fault...they have every disease know to man...it's all "about me"... AARRRGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:sign20:

Those kind of folks fall into my "Minor Stupid Category"......that's when I use my "Selective Hearing" and the switch goes to "OFF".:D

My main resolution is one that I have been working on for the past 3 years......Trying to be more tolerant and less cynical of people I come in contact with! I am not PC and have a low tolerance for stupidity and this makes my resolution somewhat difficult to achieve.

I will go far out of my way to help anyone..... but when they pee on my boots I tend to get outspoken and quite a bit harsh in my verbal terminology towards them.

Boomer.....who will never be perfect.

Boomer....we will get along great!

Squid if ya ever come into my neck of the woods the Welcome Mat is always out. I live to ride and I cook a mean Bar-B-Q or Fried Turkey too. Bring it on pal!

Regards.......Boomer... De cooking & riding fool.....:banana:

Thanks Boomer...the offer is right back at you. If you do make it over here Big Tom would be very jealous that you got a cheesecake before him

:whistling:

Sorry about the :hijacked: