IGNORED

Big moose

E-Fishin-C

A possible new Ontario record Bull Moose was harvested recently near Thunder Bay. It has yet to be officially scored as the rack must go through a prescribed "drying out" time before being scored. It apparently measures 64 1/2", and has more point scoring characteristics that the current record. Record or not, congrats to Thunder Bays Fred Hilliard.

Believe me , they can move gracefully amongst anything , but the heavy thick trees themselves . Those heavy thick trees saved my butt !

I've seen them mangle up a cage just for spite ! They no like horns either .

BEER30

Yum , Yum , moose meat stew !

Guest Ken8143

Can you just imagine cruising along, minding your own business, cresting a hill, and seeing that rack ahead of you, head down, with a gleam in the eyes.

My imagination is way too vivid.

Thanks, do you know how hard it is to keep the drool off the keyboard.

Moose meat is second only to Elk in my book. So sweet it's like eating candy to me.

Bambi on the table yum yum yum

Thumper in a stew for me and you

(sorry :confused24: just couldn't stop myself after seeing all that delicious meet)

• 1 month later...

Knew a Canadian once who hunted them all the time. He said that he'd stick the dead moose in some icy cold nearby stream and come back for it later. He claimed that the meat tasted better over that of others due to the particular diet of a moose that it is know for. I think he said it nibbles away on bark!?!? I took it he knew what he was talking about.