IGNORED

Still missing

renate

Thank you, to all of you, for all your support and prayer's. It is after our set deadline and I still have not heard from im. I have contact our dispatcher, to see if he could locate him on the qualcom yet, however, no answer. I'm clued to the phone but I also have to bring my load back to Minneapolis. It is kind of hard to concentrate on driving at the moment. Will let you know as soon I hear anything. Again, thanks to all. Renate

Guest Ken8143

Renate - I missed the initial information and a search does not seem to come up with your original post. Who is missing? It makes my heart start pounding.

renate ,

As I was once a resident of Alaska , truckers ban together up in the Great White North . If any bad was to come , news of it would be available . If anything , have you contacted the Alaska State Troopers ? Even up on the ice roads , schedules are monitored .

Thought and prayers sent .

BEER30

Thank you, to all of you, for all your support and prayer's. It is after our set deadline and I still have not heard from im. I have contact our dispatcher, to see if he could locate him on the qualcom yet, however, no answer. I'm clued to the phone but I also have to bring my load back to Minneapolis. It is kind of hard to concentrate on driving at the moment. Will let you know as soon I hear anything. Again, thanks to all. Renate

Renate,you and Al are still in our prayers.....Hope you hear from dispatch real soon....

Renate, it could be many things and not all of them bad . We re all praying for Alan and hope all is well. I'm surprised that with so many LEO's on this sight that no one might have some connections that might be able to get any info out of Alaska about someone that may have broke down or run into some kind of difficulty. Come on guys is there any of our Brothers in blue with connections in Alaska that can help one our fellow members here with her worries about her Loved one?