IGNORED

Belt Buckle Group Buy

Thom

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok , Wayne said he is ready to start making them and i found out from the post office how much it will cost to mail them to Can. just 2 bucks more .

what i need is everybody that whats one or more is to paypal me at

thomsgen@yahoo.com with your shipping addy and what name you want on it , make sure if you want upper case and or lower case , you type out exactly how you want it .

in the U.S. $ 21.00

in Can. $23.00 US$

other places pm me and i,ll check at the post office for the price

if you are going to pick them up at a local M/E $ 18.00

sence Wayne makes them one at a time we can keep on adding to the order at the same price , i just talked him down to this price by

promising 25 + , the normal price is 20.00 for the buckle 5.00 for the name and 5.00 shipping US only and all you who know me i can talk a dead horse into running away .

Thom

Wow!

Can I get a price (in $US) to Australia, please?

Bearing in mind that the $AU in relation to the $US has dropped from around 98c to 66c in the past couple of months it's probably gonna cost me around $AU50.

I don't know who I gotta thank for the drop in the $.

Maybe start with Fannie May and move up from there?

Wow!

Can I get a price (in $US) to Australia, please?

Bearing in mind that the $AU in relation to the $US has dropped from around 98c to 66c in the past couple of months it's probably gonna cost me around $AU50.

I don't know who I gotta thank for the drop in the $.

Maybe start with Fannie May and move up from there?

this is going to blow this small town post office away lol , Spear do you guys have a zip code or post code ? and i,ll check on the shipping cost .

thom

Ill take one have it read Atlanta Dragonslayer. Pay pall on the way. How long will it take?

i am going to try to give him your name today , not sure about the time , i am thinking a week after i give him the names .

Thom

i got the mail box put up and my addy is

thom bagby

903A N. Fuqua st.

Rockport Tx. 78382

if you are going to send me money please send m/o or pure gold only .

no checks , stocks , bonds or stamps .

i,ll take in trade on a one to one trade

very good running HD s

running wings

running 2nd gens

running or not 1st gens or any part of .

and yes i think i am funny

Thom

Sign me up too, Thom!! Bongo Bob on the bottom. As soon as I have your address there will be a money order in the mail.

SORRY BOB,YOU WERN'T PAYING ATTENTION THE LAST TIME WE WENT RIDING......THE WNY GROUP CHANGED YOUR NAME TO BONGOBUTT...:rotf::rotf::rotf::stirthepot:PS.. THE 'RE A BAD..BAD..GROUP

Edited by BIG TOM

nice looking buckel!!!! put me down for one. please pm me with your address so i can seen a check.

:thumbsup2:

what name do you want on it ? you can't use my name and Bongobutt is taken , do you want

Adventure 08

Thom