IGNORED

Pioneer Motorsports

Please welcome VentureRider's newest discount vendor. 15% Discount for VentureRider members.

http://www.venturerider.org/images/pioneer.jpg

Pioneer Motorsport

12220 Olean Rd. Chaffee, NY 14030

(716)-496-6000

www.pioneermotorsport.com

15% Discount

Chad Armstrong

If customers visit our website and select shop online, this will allow them to access our online catalogs. For Venture riders, the Yamaha Star catalog is located at the bottom of the page. We do also have an online parts fiche where riders can lookup there own parts. If a customer calls to order parts please have them ask for myself and indicate they are a member of VentureRider and I will automatically figure in the 15% discount. For online purchases if the customer types in VentureRider in the comments section of the checkout page, then we can figure the discount from there. Any other questions please let me know.

Chad

This shop is 5 minutes from bongobobs house...been dealing with michelle,Terry, her husband and Chad her son for many years...they do all my service and are top notch...when I had issues with my venture..whine, shock etc..they went to bat for me with yamaha motors...their service manager Hank, I believe is also related to Bongoboby...nothing but good people here...Michelle is also a new member ...dont wish to sound like an ad for Pioneer,but if you need any thing give them a try...they will take care of us..am going there with Spankym and Ken Bodner tomorrow ...Ken bought a bike from Michelle a couple of months back and is having some fall safety chrome installed...been also talking to Michelle on having a RALLY strickly for us Venture riders in the spring ..including possibility of tent camping on the store property...if you get a moment pm Michelle and welcome her to our family..:Venture:

Edited by BIG TOM

• 1 month later...

Been ordering odds and ends to work on my 05 rsv over the winter..had to let you all know that Chad and the gang at pioneer are great to deal with...very professional and a pleasure to talk to and do business with..needed tires in the spring..Chad already ordered them and put them aside so that when its time to bring my bike in ,the tires are already there..give them a try, there top notch..

Edited by BIG TOM

• 1 year later...

Recently had routine service done by them at just under 10,000m and let me say that all big tom said is true. They did only what was needed, checked bike over completely, it was ready when promised, runs great/even better than before i would say and at a great price. This week i am going back to order tires and a few more goodies and all at a great venture rider price.

End of last month they and bigtom had a weekend meet/rally there and tom can't stop saying how they treated everyone first class. Last years rally was also great. Nice to have a dealer nearby who takes care of its customers and cares.

:thumbsup:

I made a purchase from them, and had Chad call me after purchase was made. Chad was sorry, but a couple of my parts were no longer available. :bawling:

Chad then checked all over the country for me and gave me the name of a "Competitor" that may have one. :lightbulb:

Long story short I have my part and Chad helped me get it even though he did not get the sale! :mo money:

What a great place, to put the "Customer" first, instead of the dealership! :thumbsup2:

My kind of place to shop!! 4 sure! :sign woo hoo:

Bryan

• 4 weeks later...

On Tues Sept 21st I called Chad and asked him what he thought shipping would cost to Canada for saddle bag trim rails. He said he'd order them in and let me know (this is before I offered payment).

I called them on the Friday and Chad gave me the amount... $181 (with discount) for the rails and $20 shipping. They shipped Monday morning and I received it today. $68 for brokerage fees. Total $269.

This is still cheaper than had I bought it were in Canada. Here it would have been $315 plus 13% tax. Total $355. Savings of $85.

I had found one U.S. web site that offered the rails for $157 but the online shipping calculation showed $120 for UPS International Expedited Shipping.

I'm satisfied with the service I received and would recommend them to other members.

I always ask the seller to use USPS.

The post office is MUCH cheaper because they don't charge the huge brokerage fees that the courriers charge.

For example, I just received a set of arm rests for my bike. Cost $30 for postage.

I'm sure it that was sent via UPS or FED-Ex then it would have cost that just for the brokerage!

Sounds great. Always nice to have a dealer with great customer service. However I would still shop around because there are dealers out there that give everyone discounts without putting special codes in the comment section or having to talk to a specific person to place the order. As an example, Saddlebag graurd rails for a Venture;

Pioneer Motorsports price after discount applied and talking to Chad, $181.86, South Seattle everyday to everyone price, $160.46. Don't get me wrong I'm glad to have such a great customer service company on our side but just check around.

Yo! Mr. Freebird, sir.

Is there one place on this site where all the vendors are listed that give us a discount?

If not, could we start one? :lightbulb:

Is there a place we could also start a list of vendors (and their site path) that we have done business with and would reccommend to the other members here. Maybe list them by what their best known for i.e light, accessories, etc. I have a couple that that I could add from my personnel experience.

Any thoughts on this???????

Or am I a day late and a dollar short? LOL :crying::crying::crying:

Bubber

Yo! Mr. Freebird, sir.

Is there one place on this site where all the vendors are listed that give us a discount?

If not, could we start one? :lightbulb:

Is there a place we could also start a list of vendors (and their site path) that we have done business with and would reccommend to the other members here. Maybe list them by what their best known for i.e light, accessories, etc. I have a couple that that I could add from my personnel experience.

Any thoughts on this???????

Or am I a day late and a dollar short? LOL :crying::crying::crying:

Bubber

Yup, a day late and a dollar short....

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=82

I always ask the seller to use USPS.

The post office is MUCH cheaper because they don't charge the huge brokerage fees that the courriers charge.

For example, I just received a set of arm rests for my bike. Cost $30 for postage.

I'm sure it that was sent via UPS or FED-Ex then it would have cost that just for the brokerage!

Chad gave me the option of UPS or USPS. UPS shipping was $20 and USPS would have been $30. I figured UPS would be quicker and went that route and didn't consider brokerage. I had ordered bag liners before that were shipped USPS and there weren't any fees.

Next time.... I'll try USPS again. Just too bad Yamaha charges so much more in Canada considering the dollar is almost at par.

...I would still shop around because there are dealers out there that give everyone discounts .

I had found an online site that offered the trim rails for $157 but they quoted (online) shipping to Canada to be $120 - "UPS Expedited International". They didn't offer any alternative shipping methods.

I had found an online site that offered the trim rails for $157 but they quoted (online) shipping to Canada to be $120 - "UPS Expedited International". They didn't offer any alternative shipping methods.

Shipping to the US was reasonable about $19. I don't know why it is so expensive to ship to Canada but it is.

Shipping to the US was reasonable about $19. I don't know why it is so expensive to ship to Canada but it is.

The $120 price was the only option listed on the web site. Seemed wrong but thats what it said. Coming from Buffalo to Ontario Chad quoted me $20 UPS, and $30 USPS. Could be the one site doesn't like shipping to Canada? Plus it showed as International Expedited which would add to the cost too.

• 5 months later...

You could order in the US....install the parts here ...visit for the night, drink a beer or two and then ride back the next day....we all keep spare rooms for just such an ocassion.......pay who 13% ?????:fatsmiley:and how much for shipping?????? ZERO.........