IGNORED

Knoxville, Tn

eazyduzzit

I'm new to this forum and I'm just curious how many active members are from my area. Knoxville, Tn. or surrounding areas.

Sorry easyduzzit, but I didnt know about you, or I would have emailed you to let you know my wife and I were in Knoxville Friday and Saturday night..

We went for a ride Friday, ended up in Knox.. then went for another ride Sat, and ended back in Knox, then left Sunday for home..(Huntsville, Al)

We would have enjoyed meeting uo with you and having that favorite drink..

I'll be down ther in a couple of weeks (if I'm not snowed in up here). Anybody up for a M&E on Sunday evening Oct. 26th?

I've got a meeting in Raleigh, NC on Wed/Thursday and thought I would come down and ride in the Smokys for a couple of days on the way there.

RR

Hey Jim!

Welcome to the neighborhood....I'm originally from K-Town but I live in Oneida now, That's just about 60 miles North of Knoxville on the Tn./Ky. state line. If you go through Oak Ridge to Oliver Springs then to Wartburg on Hwy62, you will then take 27 on up to Oneida.

The old home place is in the Sutherland Ave. West High area. Where abouts do you call home?

I belong to a Riding Club there, but I don't get to visit much account of my job. If you are looking for some good folks to ride with just come down to Beef-O-Brady's At Turkey Creek on a Wed Night. Just tell them that Bill sent you down and they will welcome you right in. There are some members who ride Ventures and R* amoung other brands, some are members here but don't visit the site as often as I do.

If I can ever get sprung from this place maybe we can get together for an eye to eye.

The colors are really coming out up here so you need to take a ride and check em out anyway.

My # is on the assist. list so give a yell sometime.:thumbsup2:

Thanks for all the response. I have several customers in Oneida. I sell truck parts at Kenworth. There are lots of log haulers up that way.

It's good to know there are several East TN. folks here. Maybe I'll bump into you somewhere.

Redrider give me a shout when your down this way. I'll meet up with you.

Hey redrider, drop a line when your getting into raliegh and maybe the wif eand I can arrange a little ride to meet new friends. Raliegh is only about an hour away from here.

David

I've got a meeting in Raleigh, NC on Wed/Thursday and thought I would come down and ride in the Smokys for a couple of days on the way there.

Welcome Jim and ???

I know a lot of us spend a lot of time around Knoxville. Diane and I each year spend 4 to 5 weeks a summer around Knoxville.

There's a bunch of us that do the Honda Hoot going on six years now. Feel free to join us. We have a blast. We also do Vogel, A great Venture rally. (go on top blue line and do a search on Vogel) check it out. It's a blast!!!

For those that are really thinking about going, here is were we stay.

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson Knoxville East

http://www.countryinns.com/hotels/tnknox

7525 Crosswood Blvd

Knoxville, TN 37924

(865) 546-5700

We sure have a blast. Each year friends meet here. Diane and I are ready to do it again this year. This year there will be a free concert by Wynonna.

Honda Hoot 2008

http://www.hondahoot.com/brochure.aspx?bhcp=1

Some other stuff we do:

Welcome Party

Cherohala Skyway

A Party on the landing

Fire in the sky

Best Dam Ride and Fish Fry

Vendors

Bike Night (Worlds Fair)

Gatlinburg (Appalachian Mountains)

There’s is much more.