IGNORED

Who wants to share in my good fortune?

spear

Had to post this one.

Received this Email today. I get a few of these, as do a number of others on this site.

It got me thinking - no wonder the world is in financial turmoil with these jokers giving away so many millions of dollars.

I wonder if George W is on the mailing list?

Dear Beneficiary.

Congratulations as we bring to your notice, The Office of the senate house of Assembly has chosen you by the board of trustees as one of the final recipients of this new year promotion cash grant/Donation. To celebrate the 30th anniversary celebration,We are giving out a yearly donation of The ATM Card Value is $2,500,000.00 USD to 2 luck recipients, as New Year promotion from the W.H.O, UN, and the EU in accordance with the enabling act of Parliament.

Fill out below information and send it to the Payment Remitance Office

Via their email contact address:

Full Name:

Address:

State:

Telephone:

Sex:

Winning Batch No:(W-342-8876,U-500-32)

Remittance Contact

Mr.Alfred Udeh

E-mail:atm-remmittancedept@hotmail.com

Phone Contact:+234 80507 17862

Hey Spear, reply to that email and then see how many other similiar emails you'll recieve all pertaining to the same thing. It's a big scam, they'll ask you to send them money to cover their expenses to send you your winnings. (yeah right) Just don't give them any of your personal information, especially your banking info. They get your bank account #, they'll clean you out.

If you don't already know it, it is a big scam. But if you don;t recieve too many emails, reply to it then you'll get 10-20 emails every day.

Just my :2cents: anyway.

I used to get these on a regular basis,,, but I think they've given up,, probably found out that I have difficulty reading 'English',,,,you know,, if I read anything it has to be laid out right and with the proper terminology and such,,,or I can get all confused.

I don't need it! By some miracle, some deposed dictator in Africa needs MY help getting a couple million dollars out of the country! He says I can keep half of it! All I need to do is send my bank account information to him! Think of all the chrome I can buy with the $$$! I think I might donate some to AIG too. It's a dream come true!

Hey Joopster.

Only 2c worth.

Damn you're lousy.

The other guy is offering me $2.5Mill.

Don't you dare insult me again with such a paltry amount.

2c. Huh!:rotf::rotf::rotf:

But Spear, at least my :2cents: worth will be real. :rotf:I don't know about the other offer that you got. :rotf:

But Spear, at least my :2cents: worth will be real. :rotf:I don't know about the other offer that you got. :rotf:

Well - check this one out. HOT off the press!

Do I have "Stoopid" tattooed across my forehead?

Dear Lucky Winner

WINNING NOTIFICATION-------Ref No:BTD/976/06---Batch:401978G

The prestigious Microsoft and AOL has set out and successfully organized a Sweepstakes,we rolled out over 100,000, 000.00 e-ticket for our Monthly

Draws.The selection was made through a computer draw system attaching

personalized email addresses to ticket numbers.

Your email address as indicated was drawn and attached to ticket numbers

008995727495 with serial numbers SBTD/9080648302/06 and drew the lucky numbers

14-21-25-40-40-47(21) which subsequently won you (#500,000.00)(Five Hundred

Thousand Great Britain Pounds)as one of the jackpot winners in this draw.

To

begin the claim processing of your prize you are to send the below

information to your Claims/Fiduciary Agent.

NAME:.....................

SEX:.....................

DIRECT PHONE NUMBER..............

ADDRESS:..................

NATIONALITY:..............

COUNTRY.................

CHOOSE MEANS OF RECEIVING YOUR WINNINGS.

1.COURIER DELIVERY

2.BANK WIRING

File your winnings by sending the above information to our Claims/Fiduciary

Agent by Email for the processing of your winnings.

HOW TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE:

Simply contact our Claims Officer/Pay Master,

Rev. William Macgregory

Email:claimsdept_401@live.com

Phone:+447045728712

Reply to this email only

Mrs.Stella Cole

(Microsoft Award Coordinator).

• 1 month later...

Wow. Lookit me!

Just got another offer I can('t) refuse.

These things only get as far as my MailWasher and I bounce them straight back.

Must be terrible to have so much money that I can refuse to help these poor souls.

:rotfl::rotfl:

(See how many spelling and grammatical errors you can find in this load of crap!)

Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division

Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C.

Federal Bureau Of Investigation

J. Edgar Hoover Building

935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Date: 16/11/2008

ATTENTION FUND BENEFICIARY,

This is an official advice from the fbi foreign Remittance / telegraphic dept., it has come to our notice that the C.B.N Bank Nigeria district has released 10,500,000.00 US dollars into bank of America in your name as the beneficiary, by inheritance means.

The C.B.N Bank Nigeria knowing fully well that they do not have Enough facilities to effect this payment from the united kingdom to your account, used what we know as a secret diplomatic transit payment (s.t.d.p) to pay this fund through wire transfer, they used this means to complete the payment.

They are still, waiting for confirmation from you on the already Transferred funds which were made in direct transfer so that they can do final crediting to your account. Secret diplomatic payments are not made unless the funds are related to terrorist activities why must your payment be made in secret transfer, if your transaction is legitimate, if you are not a terrorist, then why did you not receive the money directly into your account; this is a pure coded, means of payment?

Records which we have had with this method of payment in the past Has always been related to terrorist acts, we do not want you to get into trouble as soon as these funds reflect in your account in the U.S.A, so it is our duty as a world wide commission to correct this little problem before this fund will be credited into your personal account.

Due to the increased difficulty and unnecessary security by the American authorities when funds come from outside of Europe, and the Middle East, the f.b.i bank commission for Europe has stopped the transfer on its way to deliver payment of $10,500,000.00 to debit your reserve account and pay you through a secured diplomatic transit account (s.d.t.a). We govern and oversee funds transfer for the World Bank and the rest of the world.

We advice you contact us immediately, as the funds have been Stopped and are being held in our custody, until you can be able to provide us with a diplomatic immunity seal of transfer (dist) within 3 days from the world local bank that authorize the transfer from where the funds was transferred from to certify that the funds that you are about to receive from Nigeria are antiterrorist/drug free or we shall have cause to cross and impound the Payment, we shall release the funds immediately we receive this legal documents.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have decided to contact you directly to acquire the proper Verifications and proof from you to show that you are the rightful person to receive this fund, because of the amount involve, we want to make sure is a clean and legal money you are about to receive. Be informed that the fund are now in United State in your name, but right now we have ask the bank not to release the fund to anybody that comes to them, unless we ask them to do so, because we have to carry out our investigations first before releasing the fund to you. Note that the fund is in the BANK OF AMERICA right now, but we have ask them not to credit the fund to you yet, because we need a solid proof and Verifications from you before releasing the funds.

So to this regards you are to re-assure and proof to us that what you are about to receive is a clean money by sending to us FBI Identification Record and also Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer(DIST) to satisfy to us that the money your about to receive is legitimate and real money. You are to forward the documents to us immediately if you have it in your possession, if you don’t have it let us know so that we will direct and inform you where to obtain the document and send to us so that we will ask the bank holding the funds, the Bank Of America to go ahead Crediting your account immediately.

These Documents are to be issued to you from the World Local Bank that Authorized the transfer, so get back to us immediately if you don’t have the document so that we will inform you the particular place to obtain the document in United Kingdom (U.K), because we have come to realize that the fund was Authorized by (H.S.B.C) Bank in London.

An FBI Identification Record and Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) often referred to as a Criminal History Record or Rap Sheet, is a listing of certain information taken from fingerprint submissions retained by the FBI in connection with arrests and, in some instances, federal employment, naturalization, or military service.

These Condition Is Valid until 21st of NOV. 2008 after we shall take actions on Canceling the payment and then charge you for illegally moving funds out of Nigeria.

Guarantee: funds will be released on confirmation of the document.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Final Instruction;

1. Credit payment instruction: irrevocable credit guarantee.

2. Beneficiary has full power when validation is cleared.

3. Beneficiaries bank in U.S.A., can only release funds.

4. Upon confirmation from the world bank / united nations.

5. Bearers must clear bank protocol and validation request.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: We have asked for the above documents to make available the most complete and up-to date records possible for the enhancement of public safety, welfare and security of Society while recognizing the importance of individual privacy rights. If you fail to provide the Documents to us, we will charge you with the FBI and take our proper action against you for not proofing to us the legitimate of the fund you are about to receive.

The United States Department of Justice Order 556-73 establishes rules and regulations for the subject of an FBI Identification Record to obtain a copy of his or her own Record for review. The FBI Criminal Justice Information Services (CJIS) Division processes these requests to check illegal activities in U.S.A.

An individual may request a copy of his or her own FBI Identification Record for personal review or to challenge information on the Record. Other reasons an individual may request a copy of his or her own Identification Record may include international adoption or to satisfy a requirement to live or work in a foreign country or receive funds from another country, i.e. Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer, letter of good conduct, criminal history Background, etc.)

FBI Director

Paul C. Jordan, III

I wonder if those idiots that send those things realize realize how stupid they make the rest if Nigerians look by continually sending those scam messages out even after there has been extensive coverage of them for the last ten years. The only thing that might be sadder is someone thats totally unaware of these scams and stupid or greedy enough to buy into it.

:scared: WHAT???!!! SCAM???!!! You mean that $2,852,398 I sent them to cover their expenses to send me my $2,500,000 - - wait a minute...............Now I see....... DUH

Unfortunatley some poor folks (mostly elderly) fall for it.

I like the one where they send ME extra $ to cash their check and pay their shipper