IGNORED

What is everyones favorite chrome accessories?

roadwarrior

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion the 2 things that help more than anything are a chrome radiator cover and chrome air cleaner covers (you can search #STR-4XY27-72-01) I also like the chrome metal fender tips STR-1D626-90-00, STR-1D626-91-00 & STR-1D626-92-00. A buddy of mine has these 3 things on his bike and it really had a classy look.

trunk rack, passing lamps, foot pegs....

I wish I could put some chrome on mine...:whistling:

Eck.

I just bet that you feel awful ashamed having to ride a bike that is not dressed out properly...:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Eck.

I just bet that you feel awful ashamed having to ride a bike that is not dressed out properly...:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Yea........It's killin me..........:whistling: (Thanks!)

I'm always looking for a little more chrome...but I have to buy tires this week.....

That's probably what they call 'Chrome paint'. You can get it in Chrome, Polished Brass and some colors too.

Chrome Paint in colors???

I'd love to find a "chrome paint" that, when applied, actually looks like chrome.... every "so-called" chrome paint I've WASTED my MONEY on was not even close to chrome.

• 1 month later...

Ball Milled Passenger Backing Plates, Trunk Rack, Master Cylinder Covers, Oil Filler Cap, Banjo Joint Covers, Rear Brake Reservior Cover, Studded Tank Strap, and Kuryakyn Choke Knob are the necessities. I also put on the Saddlebag Rails and the Front Fender Rails put I have second thoughts about them. The Chrome Tank Cover by Kuryakyn scatches too easily. I put the Passing Lights on my 1999 Venture, but not on my 2004 or 2007.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I hope I have finally cured my chrome obcession.Below is what I have put on my rstd in order of looks and function with comments:

1. Studed reshaped seats with both gel and memory foam.(Great must have)

2. Side saddlebag rails-Like the looks and protection but hard to clean behind

3. Kurkyan longhorn highway pegs-Great for long rides and look good too.Matching handlebar grips,brake cover,and heal/toe shifter covers

4. Diamond R backrest.Makes a world of differance with long rides

5. Billet Passenger floorboards and driver floorboard insert

6 Led taillights and H4 zenon headlight The headlight is a must if you ride at night(much better visibility)

7.Billet Carb. cover

8.Passenger floorboard backing plates(You really need billet floorboards for this to look right )

9. Chrome fender tips.(the back fender tip is a b**** to install)

10.K&N filter with with Billet chrome air cleaner covers

11.Chrome tail light cover

12 show chrome bullet banjo covers

13 Billet clutch cover

14.Chrome brake resivoir cover

15.Billet engine cleaner cover

16 Chrome battery covers side(I was real dissapointed they do not have a middle cover.My bike is pearl white and I am not pleased with the way it looks without a chrome middle cover).

17.Front chrome billet covers(I wish I would have bought the show chrome version which bolts on and covers more of the brake)

18.Chrome license tag frame

19 Chrome hoods for lights

20.Chrome oil cap

PS. I forgot my Wagnor grill cover which should be around # 8

Now what I want is a windshield bag and other storage bags. Suggestions????

Edited by roadwarrior