IGNORED

A Total Waste of Time

Yama Mama

In the past, 10 years that I have been a member in good standing, and actually in good sitting too, I have posted many important things concerning our RSV and other extremely interesting stories. Well today I have nothing! I figure I will have nothing interesting tomorrow, too. So I thought if you really have nothing important or interesting to say, you could post on here too. We could have a contest of you has the least interesting thing to say. Right now I think that I am winning, because I am even boring myself. So come on tell me something that will bore the socks off me! I am waiting. I have to go back an watch the clothes in the washer soak. Happy Fourth on the Third.

canstock8376117.jpgYama Mama

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry Mama,, just had a couple a Cheeseheads leave this morning after picking up a bike, dismantling and picking parts off a couple parts bikes I have outback, eating spagetti and sitting around laughing our insides out for 2 days.. Even had a couple local members stop by to meet them and some neighbors stop by too.. ABSOLUTELY nothing boring about all that so I am a total looser in this thread... :95:

In this case though,,, losing is AWESOME :missingtooth:

Sorry Mama,, just had a couple a Cheeseheads leave this morning after picking up a bike, dismantling and picking parts off a couple parts bikes I have outback, eating spagetti and sitting around laughing our insides out for 2 days.. Even had a couple local members stop by to meet them and some neighbors stop by too.. ABSOLUTELY nothing boring about all that so I am a total looser in this thread... :95:

In this case though,,, losing is AWESOME :missingtooth:

Pucster,

That was a very good try, may be tomorrow you could try to be boring and totally a useless contributor to our site. Come on, I know you can try better than this. Wait I have to go, I think I just saw bath towel that needs fluffing.

Yama Mama

Well with the weather as it is raining hard down here I have been cheated out of the excitement of watching paint dry.

Well, Rob that really was a good try to be boring. I appreciate your efforts. It is raining here too. The bike is in the garage being boring too. I have to go help Moped change the air in the tires. He is such a perfectionist.

Yama Mamatire guage.jpg

Or, I watched the new show "Riding with Norman Reedus" of Daryl of walking dead fame. As much as I like his character on the walking dead the bike ride show seemed a little lame. Being from the area I'd been to all those places he went about a hundred times. TAIL OF THE DRAGON, FONTANA DAM, BLUE RIDGE PARKWAY, CHEROKEE, ASHVILLE I AM REALLY A SOUTHERN RED NECK AND I HUNT WITH A CROSSBOW NO ONE IS FOLLOWING ME WITH CAMERAS MAKING ME A STAR ON T.V.. I FEEL CHEATED.

Its my and wifes anniversary today so we painted the house.

But we did go to WalMart and exchanged cards and put them back

You and your wife work fast. I hope you kept the receipt for those cards and I hope you did not sign them and address them before you took them back.

Did you see an good outfits on any customers at Wallyworld?

Yama MamaWalmart customers.jpg

Well I just finished spray painting a coffee table for my daughter, so I actually am watching paint dry!!!!

Craig

Craig that is cool that you painted that for your daughter. How many coats are you painting? It could take days and days of watching that thing dry.

Yama Mama

I've been sanding body parts for a New paint job on places that got scratched. I hate sanding.

Believe it or not I am familiar with sanding body parts. What grit paper are you using? Are you going to prime them and then sand them some more. Oh wow that is pretty boring. Well, I guess I will soak some socks now.

Yama Mama

I just checked my mega millions numbers..... Not today

Are you serious not again. I cannot believe it. I thought sure you had that right ticket this time. It will happen tomorrow I am sure. Keep your fingers crossed. Hey Ma, is there any Jello.

3c4b7e3e61c007138176cd02bec67d1c.jpgYama Mama

Guest Jamsie

I removed my front brake lines only to find out that the replacement hell lines do not fit.

I replaced my original lines , but my vacuum bleeder wouldnt seal around the bleed nipples.

I now have spongey brakes

that was a complete waste of time:bang head:

Edited by Jamsie