Jump to content

New here

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone I'm new here. I was sent over here form a Royal bstat gouo on face book. I ride a 2005 Royal star tour deluxe. This bike is my pride and joy. I run a business called biker bobs burgers and dogs to pay for my motorcycle addiction.  I recently had my read shock blow out and need it repaired. Is there any one here who does a rear shock exchange. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I loon forward to all the help and kindness we can offer each other. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome Chris,

You might want to check into a Works or a Hagon shock for your bike. I've heard about someone who has rebuilt the stock shock, but I'm not sure on who that is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...