IGNORED

Americade 2017 - the Unveiling - the way it happened to Tip, Tweeksis and me..

cowpuc

We had fun, we saw some AWESOME country, we met some AMAZING people, we covered just under 2300 miles, we got wet and it was cold, we found out that the area in the mountains where Americade was held had just lost their last bit of snow 3 weeks ago = I have proof, Canada's 100 mph speed limit is not 100 mph = its 100 Kilometers per hour, Kenda Challenger tires are good stuff for rain,, the unveiling was amazing and fun but disappointing for me = I was hoping for a 1700cc V-4 V-max motored turbo charged bike = didnt happen BUT still a nice machine, when they pulled the covers off the bikes and hit the starters I instantly knew I had been hoodwinked into thinking the mighty V-4 Venture was once again gonna dominate the touring market - out loud I said "OHH POOP" and apparently I said it loud enough that others heard me.. From that, I got selected for this Mid Unveiling Comedy Act..

Guest divey

Oh Puc, you are the man! Loved it! And that sounded like Tippy laughing her head off throughout the vid. Doug

Oh Puc, you are the man! Loved it! And that sounded like Tippy laughing her head off throughout the vid. Doug

Yeppers,, that was none other than Tippy herself laughing at her poor suffering Pucster getting made fun of - sure Tip,, go ahead and laugh young lady,, this guy sticks me and you are gonna have to ride Tweeksis home with me on the back with a knife sticking out of my leg (or worse).. :rasberry:

Tip sends her love young man!!!:happy34: Glad you enjoyed watching your Dad make an idiot of himself :big-grin-emoticon:

:rotf::banana::Laugh::clap2::big-grin-emoticon:

That was hilarious.

Me and my BIG MOUTH - its amazing how much trouble a guy can get into just by :Im not listening to..... That juggler was a good act - apparently he has won several awards including best comedy in the State of Pennsylvania.. Good juggler but TERRIBLE with a knife!! :missingtooth:

That was too funny, Puc you could start a career as an entertainment clown. But I don't know how you would ride that New crotch rocket with those big floppy shoes or get your face shield over that big red nose............

Oh wait, I just got the visual on that..... That's really funny.:happy-emoticon:

We had fun, we saw some AWESOME country, we met some AMAZING people, we covered just under 2300 miles, we got wet and it was cold, we found out that the area in the mountains where Americade was held had just lost their last bit of snow 3 weeks ago = I have proof, Canada's 100 mph speed limit is not 100 mph = its 100 Kilometers per hour, Kenda Challenger tires are good stuff for rain,, the unveiling was amazing and fun but disappointing for me = I was hoping for a 1700cc V-4 V-max motored turbo charged bike = didnt happen BUT still a nice machine, when they pulled the covers off the bikes and hit the starters I instantly knew I had been hoodwinked into thinking the mighty V-4 Venture was once again gonna dominate the touring market - out loud I said "OHH POOP" and apparently I said it loud enough that others heard me.. From that, I got selected for this Mid Unveiling Comedy Act..

Hay Cowpuc 100KMH = 100 Kanadian Miles Per Hour

I think Tip was enjoying that just a little too much! If I'd been up there they'd witness a heart attack on that last throw! Did he guarantee you wouldn't be harmed beforehand? Good show!

FULLY GUARANTEED Venny!! I saw him looking at me when I said "OH POOP" when they hit the start buttons on the new Yams. He came walking over, said something about it being obvious I was not afraid of crowds, told me it would be fun and he would send me home with all my pieces and parts intact = good enough,, you know me brother - I'm always a sucker for adventure and always wondering whats around the next corner :Avatars_Gee_George:

:rotf::banana::Laugh::clap2::big-grin-emoticon:

That was hilarious.

Oh sure,, laugh it up ya lop eared snow makin Consin varmint,, always easier to laugh when your not the one getting knives tossed at cha :Laugh::dancefool:

Hey,, speaking of adventure,, how comes the space ship?

Hay Cowpuc 100KMH = 100 Kanadian Miles Per Hour

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:,,, took me a while but after getting half way across Kanuckian, passing everyone and wondering if any of your fellow countrymen had a car that could actually get closer to the posted speed limit and maybe even do more than 60 mph, I stopped for gas (WOW - whole nuther story - could have saved enough to have boughten lunch if I would have been smart enough to exchange some of my cash for some Kanuckian coin) and got counseling on the matter!! I actually have a video of the young man counseling me on the matter and will post it up for your enjoyment when I get a second 5 Buck!!:thumbsup:

Along this same line,, anyone traveling in New York might wanna take note of this: "NO STANDING" on a sign along the edge of the street does not mean you cant stand there - it means you cant park there,, as in "NO PARKING"...

You do have a way of getting in the middle of things. :clap2:

Personally I am not sure "Getting" has much to do with it Boss - things like that just seem to happen to some of us more innocent folks = been an issue my whole life......

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Don't be surprised if that Juggler asks you to join him as his assistant (aka straight man) for future gigs! The Juggler and Puc comedy hour!

Great work my friend!

Puc great vid as usual, laughed so hard I had tears Rowling down my face. I see that you had on the shirt I sent you . Good representation.

YEPPERS BROTHER - I wear that awesome shirt with pride!! I was wondering how long it would take someone to notice it!! Right after the show I must of had 2 dozen people come up and pat me on the back with a "GREAT JOB" attached to the patting.. FYI - a few of them actually made comment about the shirt to which I ALWAYS reply = I got it from friends and its one of my favorite!!!

By the Roller,, I was not feeling the best at the time you sent me that shirt and lost track of that really neat sticker you sent with it.. I found it last night stuck inside Tweeksis's tank bag (in the process of drying her out).. That sticker will now be on display for all the world to see :thumbsup:

I was sitting in the second row behind the couples featured in the teaser videos. Had lots of laughs at your expense. You played your part very well!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

I was sitting in the second row behind the couples featured in the teaser videos. Had lots of laughs at your expense. You played your part very well!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

:scared: and you didnt come up there and protect me from that evil knife thrower :95: ,,, :crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::biker: Thanks for the compliment Mover = living proof that Ham really can be made from Turkey, eh!!

Early in this report 5 Buck mentioned the difference between Kanuckian Per Hours and Miles Per Hour.. Here is an interview with one of his fellow Kanuckians also explaining it to us on our way across that great country. Any of fellow club members who ride the more high spirited 1st Gen may wanna pay careful attention to this interview :guitarist 2: