IGNORED

Asheville 2016?

Skid

In starting the new year its time to start making reservations for the 2016 events. In keeping with the traditional third weekend of August I guess Asheville will be August 17 - 21? If anyone is interested I plan to arrive on Monday, August 15th.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In starting the new year its time to start making reservations for the 2016 events. In keeping with the traditional third weekend of August I guess Asheville will be August 17 - 21? If anyone is interested I plan to arrive on Monday, August 15th.

Being new here and I haven't asked a stupid question in a while so let me go.

Where is Asheville

Larry

I always like to give a little time to see if a week or so earlier or later might help those that may have kids starting school or another conflict that may make it difficult to attend.

I sure hope you and George are able to make it.

Randy

The third weekend always worked in the past and we've had a good crowd, unless you back up into July school won't make a difference. School is starting earlier ever year here. I think this year its like the 8th.

OK, we are on the calendar for August 17 thru 21.

This appears to be the only weekend not have any rain according to the Farmers Almanac so you can make your plans now. (Ewww, I hope don't regret that)

Randy

Now what would Asheville be without some rain?

Edited by Woody

I am planning on being there. I am still fighting the battle but hope to be there. You all were so nice at Vogel and I was so happy I went. Thanks to Joe and Bobbie for having me along for the ride and all the help. Thanks to Katrina and Woody for the special hospitality.

Thanks to all.

Ricky

Has anyone checked to see if there are any openings for these dates in D section? I just tried to reserve online and the only section that shows vacancy is in G section.

Gary, I just called and all D section is open. I just booked D 21 again. Call the 828-686-3121 number.

Skid, are you staying Fri and Sat? They only have you booked thru Thursday.

Randy