IGNORED

Steelers Year?

CaptainJoe

perhaps... New york giants (last years superbowl champs) just got a beat down.

Question is... Can the steelers(stealers 1938 retro badboys) stay healthy enough for a

unprecidented 7th superbowl championship? Will troy p. Ever be back?

Time will tell...:whistling:

go panthers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Hmmm...let's see...the NFL powerhouse teams with the most Superbowl wins over the years are:

The Green Bay Packers

The Dallas Cowboys

The Minnesota Vikings

and...The New England Patriots.

And yet (wait for it)...all of those teams were beaten this year by...the Seattle Seahawks.

So SEAHAWKS...undefeated at home this year.:080402gudl_prv:

Yah! I'm thinking the Seahawks are looking pretty good this year! Sure ain't gonna be the Bills...

Bob, the Bills are one of the teams that my wife and I pay attention to every week, and want them to win, because my wife is from that area. Having lived in 30 different states, and in 18 countries...I have many favorite teams that we pay attention to, such as Pittsburg, New England, San Fran, the old Redskins. But it was...and will always be...the Seahawks.:whistling:

Hmmm...let's see...the NFL powerhouse teams with the most Superbowl wins over the years are:

The Green Bay Packers

The Dallas Cowboys

The Minnesota Vikings (edit :rotf::rotf::rotf:)

And yet (wait for it)...all of those teams were beaten this year by...the Seattle Seahawks.

The Seattle fans are the only people in the world that believe that the Sea hawks actually did beat the Packers. Remember what happened in '10 when the packers were decimated by injuries.

Dallas is not looking to bad this year.

The Vikes haven't even had to spend the money on a trophy case yet, they aint never won nuttin. Never will......:stickpoke:

On the AFC side New England is showing signs of getting better.

As for who is gonna win it all?

I dun now.:confused24: This has been a really whacky season where nuttin makes any sense.

The Seattle fans are the only people in the world that believe that the Sea hawks actually did beat the Packers. .

Oh, Jeff...you didn't really say that, did you?

Not only did the Seattle fans think the Seahawks won that game (or...most Seattle fans do), but also the game Refs think the Seahawks won that game.

And...and...and...the XL Superbowl that most people think that the Pittsburg Steelers won (Stealers), it was proven 2 years after the Superbowl that the Head Ref came out and admitted that the officials in that game did in fact make errors that affected the outcome of the game, and slanted the game in favor of the Steelers. The NFL said afterward that they would not alter the results of the game. But that was a theft on the part of the Steelers, caused by ineptitude on the part of the officials.

:whistling:

Steelers: best receiving corps in the league, a QB on pace for his best season ever (MVP?), 5 running backs that can beat you in 20 different ways, an O line that gets better by the week and will get their top pick back in a couple of weeks (DeCastro), and the best head coach and defensive coordinator in the game. I'd say they might have turned the corner, but they haven't played the hated Ravens yet, and that will tell the tale.

Personally I would relish a rematch with the Packers in the Super Bowl!

The Green Bay Packers

The Dallas Cowboys

The Minnesota Vikings

I heard the Vikings radio announcer say at the conclusion of the game the other night. Seattle has the 2nd best home winning percentage in the last 10 years. 2nd only to the Packers. I knew they were good at home in the last 5 years or so, but wouldnt have guessed it went back 10 years.

AFC Steelers are good this year, Patriots should be there at the end, Houston will be there, and dont count out Denver. Denver is getting better every week.

NFC Giants, Falcons, 49ers, and Bears all have a shot.

As for Dallas.......I think Jerry Jones will be remembered as the guy who ruined Americas Team. Dallas has steadily declined since Jones took over..........

The Vikings are showing their true colors. Overachieved early, offense struggles. Although I live in Vikings terrritory, I have 2 favorite teams. 1 is Denver Broncos, and 2 is whoever the Vikings play that week.

I will predict a Bronco/Bears superbowl. and a Bears Victory.

I've been a Steelers fan for a lot of years and hope they can keep it all together. I was in and out yesterday, checking the score pretty often, and that was not a beat down, just a win. Hopefully they can get healthy soon, and hoping Troy P. can come back for just a little more. There's several pretty good teams this year though, and a few surprises.

:fingers-crossed-emo

Beat down? perhaps.

Could possibly have been better stated as "Revenge."

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/05/the-revenge-of-the-steelers-30-somethings/

After being dominated for the first three quarters, the Steelers came back 14-0 in the fourth.

Eli is famous for fourth quarter comebacks. Hence the term "Beat down".

Although can't find a quote from Eli, before the game he made a remark about the ageing Steelers team and it was commented on by a news announcer in the moments prior to the game. Probably fired up the old decrepid steeler folk... :missingtooth:

Thinking it wasn't a wise move on Eli's part...

As he effectively supplied the Steelers with a huge dose of "TACKELING FUEL"...

Well the Steelers have a cupcake schedule the rest of the way... 2 games against the Ravens are the only 2 games against teams with a winning record and the Ravens are very beatable... They SHOULD end up 12 - 4 IF they split with the Ravens and should make the playoffs...

OK, Ok. I just hate the Steelers, the Cowboys, and the Patriots. Hate em, hate em, hate em,

Things I would love to see? Colts -Broncos in the play offs and Colts-Giants in the Super Bowl. With a Giant win in a nail biting shoot out.

If the Colts (when) get weapons for Luck and a bit more defense, look out. Luck is going to be the most amazing player the NFL has ever seen. I think. His skill, his brain, and his attitude, are a fearsome combination. In theory his idetic (?) memory alone makes him something special. If he has ever seen anything it is as clear in his memory as the moment he saw it. Gonna make monkeys out of defenses eventually.

GO G-MEN!!!!!!! Don't ever write us out It ain't the 4 th quarter of the season yet :witch_brew: