IGNORED

BMW bikes being sued?

Guest scarylarry

A woman just won a lawsuit against the makers of Nutella because it isn't a healthy breakfast food. Imagine that chocolate isn't healthier then fruit. I guess reading labels is just too time consuming.

Not sure this guy can win unless there's a bunch of guys with a similar problem.

Margaret

Guest scarylarry

Problem is there will be a real court with real taxpayer money paying for this, on the otherside this will replace the hot coffee spill jokes from McD's

I am pretty sure the original seat on my DR650 would have done serious damage if I ever rode it 4 hours before I replaced it.

On another note when I saw the headline I figured BMW was getting sued because of all the low mileage fork failures they have had with serious accidents resulting.

Guest scarylarry
I am pretty sure the original seat on my DR650 would have done serious damage if I ever rode it 4 hours before I replaced it.

That is the case with 99% of all bikes...

this is a sticky situation that will erect all types of lawsuits against manufacturers. It will really screw up and sucks the legal system dry. It's not hard to see that this is a bare bottom attempt to beat some money out of a deep pocket.

why do I think this thread will never end. :confused24:

Edited by KIC

Changed your mind huh...:rotf:

Sometimes it's just hard to walk away from stuff like that. I'm still waitng for our Butt Butler to jump in here and offer his modified seat with the stimulus package.

RICK!! Where are ya buddy? It's time to rise to the occasion!!! :stickpoke:

Mike