IGNORED

1st time 2up riding!

Oldseadog

I just read the post from flyinfool, didn't do any of that! It's been three years and Leslie finally agreed to go for a short ride with a couple of friends of ours. We went out last night, staying on secondary roads, riding for about an hour. I wouldn't say she is a big fan, but said she may go out again. Her friend Ann mentioned taking a trip up island.

That second pic looks more like she has a death grip on you.

Yup, hanging on for dear life, and we haven't even moved yet! ha ha ha

We were taking it slow for the first time out, I think 60 - 70 km/h was about the fastest. I kept checking to see if she was comfortable with speed increases and as we weren't on any highways I just took it easy.

If or when we are on the major routes I'll make sure we are properly dressed.

Looks a lot like my situation about 6 years ago,,, now I can leave home without her.

And oh,, the dress,,,as important on the drive way as it is on any road. A bug hitting at 50 kph hurts maybe worse than at 100,,,, and if it goes over,,,,, well 10 kph ain't slow enough to prevent damage.

Good to hear! I took my wife to J&P and got her some boots and the last trip we got her a rain suit. Got caught in the rain and she was NOT HAPPY.

Find places that she would like to go to. We ride to many of the local wineries here in Iowa. Of course after a few samples we leave with 3-5 bottles of wine. :whistling: