IGNORED

happy thanksgiving

Snarley Bill

just thought i would wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING. i know i have so much to be thankful for, and i hope everyone else does to. this is the greatest country in the world. lets keep it that way. i thank god every day of the week that i have the freedom i have. thanks to all who are fighting for it now, and those that gave their life so i can be here now to say what i think. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thanksgiving day is not the only a day to be thankful, as "every" day should be living in this great country but tomorrow, collectively, we as a people come together with one voice, thankful for all our blessings, good health, cherished loved ones, safe lifestyles and more.

May tomorrow's many unified voices in prayer at our tables be received by our maker as we humble ourselves and reflect truly what we have been blessed with.

Happy Thanksgiving to all in the VRO family,

Renne

Thank you Bill! And to everyone else, I hope everyone has a wonderful day with friends and family! And a safe one too! Lewis...I'm happy for you and Charlene, and hope you have a great time with the family! Ours will be totally different this year, but it will still be a good one, as we are here to talk about it!

Thank you to all of those who gave so much for us to be thankful for so much!

just thought i would wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING. i know i have so much to be thankful for, and i hope everyone else does to. this is the greatest country in the world. lets keep it that way. i thank god every day of the week that i have the freedom i have. thanks to all who are fighting for it now, and those that gave their life so i can be here now to say what i think. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I second that; I too am so thankful for our freedom and the sacrifice our soldiers make to ensure that freedom. Happy Thanksgiving.