IGNORED

License plate question

Steve S

Has anyone made, or had made, a license plate that has the motto "Life's a Venture" written on it. I want to get one to put on the rear of my newly aquired trailer that I am now the proud owner of.:banana: :banana: :banana:

There is a large void on the lower part of the rear of the trailer, I am planning to put the "Life's a Venture" license plate on the trailer with the " ventureriders.org" over the top of it.

I am open to suggestions for a design for one if anyne is interested in helping. I really think the raised decal that Freebird has produced would look good in a license plate form, but I want to get the approval of the "Boss" before I go using that. I believe that we should stay with one standard for the advertisement of this group.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Thanks

Right now they sized for MC plates, but I can scale it up to fit car plates. The cost would be my cost for the stainless and shipping. Don't know for sure what that would be yet. I'm not looking to make money just help out members of this forum.

I will try to get some cut out next week. The brushed finish is the easiest for me. The fish scale I have to do by hand. Please PM me with your name and address the sizes you want. I will let you know the cost before I send them.

Here is another option for those that already have a Plate Frame on their bikes. Its plastic and would be cheeper to make. the IBA uses this one. it bolts on behnd the plate. and the bottom part shows up under the plate. http://www.ibaestore.com/images/BB1500-PF.jpgthe middle part would be unnecessary as it would not be seen.http://www.ibaestore.com/images/PF-SS1000.jpg

Just my 2 cents.