IGNORED

New woman in my life...maybe....

1BigDog

So, as I was driving through my neighborhood today I spotted a really sweet looking female Great Dane loose on the street. Nope, no tags either. Took her home, went back out and hung "found" signs and notified the local vets. Now the wait. Zeus is a little miffed but if no one claims her in 2 days then im keeping her. :fingers-crossed-emo

So, as I was driving through my neighborhood today I spotted a really sweet looking female Great Dane loose on the street. Nope, no tags either. Took her home, went back out and hung "found" signs and notified the local vets. Now the wait. Zeus is a little miffed but if no one claims her in 2 days then im keeping her. :fingers-crossed-emo

Shewwwww, Ruffy....big differance in woman and dame or female dog. What a surprise. I first thought that maybe your wife had just told you that she was expecting???? Have a nice day.

Ok we need pics of the new addition. I wasn't sure where this thread was headin with a title like that.

Margaret

Nope, mini...not Virginia....LOL. Should be interesting to see if Zeus will relinquish some of his property. If I still have her ill probably post some pics in a few days.

Those dogs are cool, hard to not notice one around the house. I was going to get one a couple of times but they have a short life span and its hard enough after 14 or 15 years with your friend.

This is what you need Ruffy..

Im sure it would be the last pet you would ever have....

Still trying to rush things along, huh, Eck??:backinmyday:

Those dogs are cool, hard to not notice one around the house. I was going to get one a couple of times but they have a short life span and its hard enough after 14 or 15 years with your friend.

Last one, Kaleb, was 12 when we finally had to put her down. and, yes, it was bad.

Oh no.....not another beggin' for bacon:rotf::rotf:

Sausages next time.

Took her to the Vet today but she has no microchip so that was a dead end. She weighs in at 91 lbs, kinda like Mini.....maybe thats what ill call her.."MINI"

She did stand up to Zeus too. I had them both on leashes just in case. Kinda barks like Mini too.....:whistling:

Sorry to hear that Ruffy. I would have been honored to have her as my namesake. Maybe next time............................................................Unless you decide to sneak one in and tell Jean it just showed up. I'd back ya up on that one too.

Margaret

Update: you just cant make this stuff up..........

So im getting ready for bed and thinking of the dog and realizing that I missed her when the phone rings and its the owner. Seems that he had to move to an apt and had to get rid of the dog so he asked if I wanted her. Told him yes and hes dropping her off tomorrow. Found out her name is Xena...perfect with Zeus..lol. Shes 3 and has to be spayed. And I didnt play Lotto tonight ..........http://img.meetup.com/img/smileys/shock.gif

Sorry there Mini.........

I raised several and really miss them. I had black danes. Congrats on the addition and get some weight on her. Maybe someday we will have another. Right now we would leave a dog alone too much. Not fair to the dogs.

Maybe I will get goldfish. Call them Spot and Rover

JB