IGNORED

Motorcycle trailer with no suspension?

pbjman

I was thinkin same thing. The one I had years ago with springs seemed to bounce alot. We have tractor supply here in Fla, fleet and farm is like it up north. They carry some trailer parts. Looks to have a nice piece of box tube there to mount up springs.

I was thinkin same thing. The one I had years ago with springs seemed to bounce alot. We have tractor supply here in Fla, fleet and farm is like it up north. They carry some trailer parts. Looks to have a nice piece of box tube there to mount up springs.

so was it bouncy with springs or did you mean to say without?

I agree with adding springs or a torsion axle. Remember here it's not better to go big but to fit the load. If it has an axle some small springs and mount the axle ontop the springs will serve you nicely. You may also be able to upsize your tires for a better ride and level off the trailer.

It could be had for $200, but I am not going to bite right now....it would need leaf springs, fenders, lights, a spare tire, and a lid or some sort of top.

It was hand built by a real craftsman, though. Very sturdy and quite light. (all aluminum except for the coupler, removable cedar wood sides, and axle)

It even has a tilt/dump hinge. And yes, it was used behind a garden tractor.

Fenders pretty easy. My little home built that the fellow made for me. He used like a 20" plastic round tub of some sort and cut it in half and mounted over the tires with a few rivets. nothing says they got to be metal right?