IGNORED

Hello can you hear me now

Steve_Guelph

My wife and I finally got our headsets and here is what happened.

Purchased IMC HS-G30 for the 07 RSMV

1. We can both hear the music in both speakers but we can't hear each other.

2. Volume is turned up for the units front and back on the intercom setting.

3. Are we not doing something wrong? We may need to meet with another venture rider in the area and let them plug into my bike to see if it is the headsets or the intercom.

Any help is greatly appreciated....Steve

I think it is IC volume on the radio cb controller. There is no push to talk it is voice activated sort of (all you have to so is speak

Anyway is the vvolume up on the IC I think I had to have mine up to about 18 before we could here each other.

Brad

The intercom is "HOT" all the time. You only have to turn the IC volume up until you hear yourself. If you are not hearing either one then I would have to assume that something is wrong with your MICs. It is possible that there is a problem with the unit, but I have never heard of any IC problems with the RSV.

I usually check my MIC to see if it's working by turning the IC up to about 15 then blowing into the mic.

The intercom is "HOT" all the time. You only have to turn the IC volume up until you hear yourself. If you are not hearing either one then I would have to assume that something is wrong with your MICs. It is possible that there is a problem with the unit, but I have never heard of any IC problems with the RSV.

I usually check my MIC to see if it's working by turning the IC up to about 15 then blowing into the mic.

SD you may be right. Both MICs were broke when we purchased the IMC's. The dealer requested two more MICs. I wonder if they are not the right ones. I should meet with another Venture rider and let them plug in. I hope it is just the MICs. Everything else works fine. The roger beep on the CB, the hissing through the headsets when I turn the IC to full....just no sound coming from the MIC's. Seems odd that both don't work so it must be the wrong ones when they replaced them.

It is a 5 pin system. Only thing I can think of is the headsets are incompatable.

You need to have somebody with aset of J&M's try it

Anyone in the Guelph/Kitchener area with a headset available Sunday so I can set my mind at ease? I will buy the coffee. Name the time and place.

Steve

Anyone in the Guelph/Kitchener area with a headset available Sunday so I can set my mind at ease? I will buy the coffee. Name the time and place.

Steve

Hey Steve I am in Kitchener. Sorry just got reading this.

Anytime this week we are available if you want to stop by or meet.

Give me a call, my numbers are in my profile, or send me a PM with yours.

BRad

Hey Steve I am in Kitchener. Sorry just got reading this.

Anytime this week we are available if you want to stop by or meet.

Give me a call, my numbers are in my profile, or send me a PM with yours.

BRad

Hey Brad,

I will be going to bike night in Kitchener this Tuesday night. If you are available I will see you there. We park over on the far side of the lot. I will send you my cell number. If you are not coming give me a shout and I will run out your way when it is good for you.

Thanks...Steve