IGNORED

Sad News

FJR Rider

I thought I'd share some news regarding a close friend and family. Cullen Bryant, 7 year old son of Jim Bryant (v4more here, and Jimb on the Venturer site) passed away this afternoon after courageous battle with cancer.

It's difficult enough for a mother and father (and one surviving brother) to lose one child to cancer, but they lost their oldest son to cancer as well about 10 years ago.

Many of the Twin-Cities area VentureRider members may have crossed paths with Jim over the years as he lives in New Richmond WI.

Curt

sorry to hear of a child passing, they are the innocents in this. i have been doing many rides for differant causes for children. have been to the children's hospital here in birmingham, al and for st. jude's. uab hospital in birmingham is doing a lot of good things in this aspect of childern's cancers. they are ranked in the top 25 hospitals in the us. between uab and children's, they are helping many in theses areas. our thoughts and prayers are with them as they face this ordeal!! don and susan harrell.

Our sincere condolences to Jim Bryant and his entire family during this very difficult time. One can only hope that the brightness and joy of the child's love will soon displace the darkness and agonizing sorrow now felt by all at their passing.

The world loses a child and the heavens gain an angel...

:2132:

Kindest Regards,

Terry & Janis

This is so tragic and so very, very sad.

Ever so more the need for a successful donation to St. Jude's Children's Hospital for continued, stringent research to battle the cancer of all, especially the helpless little ones.

Our most heartful sympathy and prayers go to the family of this child. May God give them comfort in this very painful time.

Bobbie and George