IGNORED

So all of you know for sure....

Leadwolf56

Last week Sue and I made the move and bought a 2nd Gen. :cool10:We bought Denden's 06 Black Cherry RSV. It's a great bike and Denden and Vicki are great people. We look forward to seeing them in the future and getting to know them better. They did make us feel at home when we stopped by last saturday morning to pick up the bike enroute to Squidley's M&E. We're very happy we bought this and promised them we'd take good care of it. We'd been thinking about doing this next spring but just couldn't pass this one up.

I still have my 90 VR at the moment but will put it up for sale after I get my GPS mount and some other things removed. It's also a great bike but I can't afford to keep both of them. Well, I could but Sue wants her space in the garage back. :rotf::rotf:

Thats a nice 1990 you have.

Congratulations, Kevin!! Great looking bike. To be honest, I was kind of rolling that one around in my mind too. Denden said "no whine or chirp" and that alone had me interested.

You got a great deal on that one! Thanks guys. Yeah, it has no whine or chirp or click, nothing like that. The 90 is in great shape mechanically, needs a tiny bit of touchup on the paint where I fixed the cracks but nothing major. She'll have fresh fluids in her and be all ready for the next person when I put her up for sale.

Very nice move, Kevin. I'm jealous actually. I want one in that color. I think it's going to be a while though. And mine is certainly nothing to throw rocks at anyway.

Are you serious Joe? You were thinking about that one? Just can't make up yer mind, eh?

Hey Denden does that mean you are back on the 83?? I think about that one often.

Great Bike.

Actually Denden said that they got a Mazda Miata to tool around in.

Congratulations, Kevin!! Great looking bike. To be honest, I was kind of rolling that one around in my mind too. Denden said "no whine or chirp" and that alone had me interested.

You got a great deal on that one!

I was doing the same thing. Leadwolf just beat us to the punch, huh?

Ah another convert to the 2nd gen world. Slowly but surely we'll keep getting these 1st geners over to the dark side. :stirthepot::whistling::rasberry:

Larry

No thanks, it wont happen, I'll wait to see what the 3rd Gen looks like (If one appears.) and if looks like a 2nd Gen (Not that they are bad bikes just not for me.) I'll defect from Yamaha and I'll get a BMW K1200LT. :stickpoke:I'm with you Yammar DAN.:smile5:

Edited by CrazyHorse

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yammer Dan viewpost.gif

Hey Denden does that mean you are back on the 83?? I think about that one often.

Great Bike.

Actually Denden said that they got a Mazda Miata to tool around in.

That's true there but he still has his 83 and the 1300 VTX. :cool10: I think the Miata is for their two up in the wind wheels. :thumbsup2:

Larry

Congrats on the new baby. It is a great color. Too bad you had to convert tho. Enjoy yourselves. I know you will.

:banana:

Thank you Nancy. We will enjoy it, much more comfy for both of us. My knees were complaining after the longer rides on the 90. This one is better with the forward controls.

No thanks, it wont happen, I'll wait to see what the 3rd Gen looks like (If one appears.) and if looks like a 2nd Gen (Not that they are bad bikes just not for me.) I'll defect from Yamaha and I'll get a BMW K1200LT. :stickpoke:I'm with you Yammar DAN.:smile5:

Hey, if you guys want to stay with the first gen that's cool. You might want to consider my 90 when I put it up, only 26,000 miles on her, setup to tow, steel brake lines, etc. It would last you a long time.