IGNORED

Hot Springs Getaway!!

Pegstr

Just thought I would let you know that Alice and I went to Hot Springs last week and got married. We stayed at the Williams House Bed and Breakfast and she furnished our wedding arrangements. Cathy was the owner and she was a terrific hostess. We got married Aug 1 at 9 a.m. I told Cathy about the VentureRiders and she said if any of you wanted to come and stay, she would give a 10% discount on the room, Monday thru Thursday. She said she couldn't give the discount on the weekends. It is a beautiful home that was built in 1890 and it is full of antiques. We stuck our neck out, after I had talked to her on the phone, and i can honestly say, I don't think we could've picked a better place. Cathy said you might have to remind her who the Ventureriders are, since she doesn't ride bikes, and if that don't work, just mention Mike and Alice, surely she will remember us LOL!! I picked at her the whole time we were there.:D

congradulations mike and alice. glad everything worked out and you had a good time. why don't you bring alice up to eureka springs and she can meet the group. alot of your old freinds will be there including me and linda. haven't seen you since vogel. i 'll even treat you and alice to dinner. now we have to get you back on two wheels. we really miss you. your good buddy bill :2133:

Congratulations Mike and Alice..... I been wondering how you have been doing, I guess now I know. Does this mean you won't be at Asheville?:beer:

Be a good time to break Alice in on the scoot.......:biker:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Congratulations to you, Mike and Alice!!! I hope you have many, many healthy and happy years together!:bighug:Now you have to come on here at least once a week, as punishment for not inviting all of us to the wedding!:whistling::stirthepot::) We only wish the best for the two of you!!!

Congratulations Mike. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Alice must be one very special lady. Wishing you all the best. Sorry, but I must have missed your earlier post when you told all of your "Venture" friends the when and where of your nuptials. Surely you did invite all of us, didn't you???

:ice_congrats-vi6886 :ice_awesome-vi46644

And for Alice here's a great big Venturiders' :wel_ani4Tay:

Congratulations Mike. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Alice must be one very special lady. Wishing you all the best. Sorry, but I must have missed your earlier post when you told all of your "Venture" friends the when and where of your nuptials. Surely you did invite all of us, didn't you???

:ice_congrats-vi6886 :ice_awesome-vi46644

And for Alice here's a great big Venturiders' :wel_ani4Tay:

hey jim, mike don't want to bring alice around us, he's afraid will tell her what he's really like. :cool10::cool10::rotf::rasberry::rotf:bill :2133:

hey jim, mike don't want to bring alice around us, he's afraid will tell her what he's really like. :cool10::cool10::rotf::rasberry::rotf:bill :2133:

Maybe he'll feel safer now that they're hitched. Mike, you shouldn't keeep the little lady under lock and key. Let her come to Eureka Springs and we'll make sure she has a good time. :whistling: :shock3: :shock3: :confused: