IGNORED

woke them up on the wing site.

Snarley Bill

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About the only other site I sometimes go to is Maxima.org, as I have two Maximas. .

RandyA

there a florida bike site i check out for rides but the boater & fishing forums there is some brand bashing. I read an upholstery forum also thats tame but somtimes we bash some sewing machines :smash2::missingtooth:

Geez, what a bunch of whiners! I'm gonna be 61 in a couple of weeks and love my 1st gen! Whatcha gonna make of that?!!? Huh? Huh?? Wanna piece of me?:confused24:

Can't you just feel the love on this site...:stirthepot:

Don'tcha think it is so cute when old folks love antiques? :big-grin-emoticon:

I thought thats what got this thread started in the first place,,,,,, bashing sewing machines-- errrr- Wingers I mean!!!!!!!:stirthepot: :shock3: :12101:
i may be a winger in disguise. you never know what i might be wheeling down the road on. just imagine a dingbat winger on a yamaha sight putting on the national meet in 2009. and showing up on a goldwing. the nerve of me. :rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotf::rasberry: bill :)

Guest Popeye
just, did a little stirring on one of the wing sites. thats great i can go over there and and raise hell.................

Why would someone BRAG about TROLLing on another metric site?

I've had Harleys, Ventures, Wings, Nortons and many other 'brands'....Where is the logic in the 'US' and 'THEM' nonsense.

We all just like to ride. :)

I love my mother but I still go out of my way to start an argument with her sometimes. I work with two Harley riders, one Honda, one Suzi, one thing I don't know what the heck it is...It's always fun to pick on them in jest. But as my argumentative mother told me, if you can dish it out you better be able to take it.

I love my mother but I still go out of my way to start an argument with her sometimes. I work with two Harley riders, one Honda, one Suzi, one thing I don't know what the heck it is...It's always fun to pick on them in jest. But as my argumentative mother told me, if you can dish it out you better be able to take it.

Thats the way it goes..:rotfl:

Speaking of wings, I rode with a friend to the Last Homecoming in Marysville last weekend. We had a great trip but some of those wing folk are kinda different. Definitely a big difference from the Harley crowd. It was interesting to see how they got all that plastic on a motorcycle.:whistling::stirthepot:

Ride on....Tombo

Hey mine ain't a antique til next year!!! Which one are we talking about?

she cant be an antique yet youl have to setle for a classic !

Q. How does the club define Antique?

A. The club defines “antique” as any motorcycle 35 years old or older. To participate in national meet judging and road rides a machine must be 35 years old. But again ownership is not required to join the club.

taken here http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org/about/faq.html :322:

I've had Harleys, Ventures, Wings, Nortons and many other 'brands'....Where is the logic in the 'US' and 'THEM' nonsense.

We all just like to ride. :)

never said i did'nt like a wing, a guys got to do something for fun once in awhile. :cool10::cool10: :)

never said i did'nt like a wing, a guys got to do something for fun once in awhile. :cool10::cool10: :)

Ok Bill from now on if you want to stir the broth :witch_brew: , go over to the wing site, we are too polite to really say :ignore: what we think on this site....LOL

:bighug:

just, did a little stirring on one of the wing sites. thats great i can go over there and and raise hell and relieve tension. what a grouchy bunch. talk about argue, just about every post turns into an all out rumble. i love it. sure glad to be back over here to catch my breath

Bill - did you think this thread would still be alive with almost 1,300 hits?

Buddy where you at you better get in on this one. Our not, just remember once you have Venture blood in you you can never really get it out of you.

:missingtooth:

OH I here. I'm Just waiting around to see whats happens next:stickpoke:

To let everyone know! I still have my 1983 XVZ1200 Beast

Venture - going to Work & Play

Goldwing - Touring 2up & Play

Fear not for we all know Venturerider.org is here to save the day.....

Buddy

Edited by buddy
removed some wording