IGNORED

woke them up on the wing site.

Snarley Bill

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where you get 4 pages? This is the 4th post on the second page on my screen. You must have a small, um er, computer. Yea computer.

Hey Rick I dont know what your sipping on bro but you better save some for me :puzzled::think:....;) By the looks of it old buddy old pal, its doing some good on your eye sight too:smile5::p

Hope to see you soon and give your better half a big hug for me and tell the kids Buddy said hi.....

Buddy

okay, might as well tell you my :stirthepot: on the wing sight was a flop. think it was about the oil controversy. thats all they argue about over there. can't put moly in the rearend gear, might make the clutch slip. not even going to tell ya what i have in my wing. don't want to start something here. could it be mobil1 extended life energy conserving 10w-30. oops that slipped out. lol. anyway thats what i let slip on the wing site. not a bad group over there. but they don't hold back. when they cut each other down they don't cut no slack. think i like the venture riders. you guys really are the best. :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::rasberry::2133:

now why do you think allanh gave me the name snarley bill. i got to live up to it. my wife even thinks i'm a pain in the a$$. dirty job but somebodies got to do it. every site needs at least one. :rasberry: :)

Don't worry Wild Bill We all know deep down in your heart. Some where in there? your a big sweetheart...:bawling::stickpoke:

Excuse me while I go wash my mouth out with gasoline.:crackup:

Be glad to see you, a year is way too looooong....

Buddy

just, did a little stirring on one of the wing sites. thats great i can go over there and and raise hell and relieve tension. what a grouchy bunch. talk about argue, just about every post turns into an all out rumble. i love it. sure glad to be back over here to catch my breath.:rotf: bill :rotf::rotfl::rotf::rotf::stirthepot: :)

Thats funny, I had a Winger :2133:come look at my bike while at the shop and he started banging it for having a leaky valve cover so I mentioned how hard it was to get parts for the bike and that I had no second gear and then he tried talking me into "Upgrading" :Im not listening to.I had to laugh at him.

:95:I will never give up my Venture ROYALE. :bawling:

Don't worry Wild Bill We all know deep down in your heart. Some where in there? your a big sweetheart...:bawling::stickpoke:

Excuse me while I go wash my mouth out with gasoline.:crackup:

Be glad to see you, a year is way too looooong....

Buddy

now buddy stop that you savage, you trying to ruin my reputation. bill:cool10::cool10::rasberry:

Bill, thought you had to have a reputation first to be able to uphold one!!:stickpoke: You are doing a great job, in my erstimation, of keepin' it lively. 'Twixt you all the time and Squidley telling me to take it easy on the new guys, it ain't never boring 'round here! 'Cept maybe after midnight when all the younguns' go to bed early!!! That's why I don't get nuthin done around here!! WIfe keeps tellin me to get busy, then when she turns her back, here I am!!

Keep up the good work!!!!!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Dan

Bill, thought you had to have a reputation first to be able to uphold one!!:stickpoke: You are doing a great job, in my erstimation, of keepin' it lively. 'Twixt you all the time and Squidley telling me to take it easy on the new guys, it ain't never boring 'round here! 'Cept maybe after midnight when all the younguns' go to bed early!!! That's why I don't get nuthin done around here!! WIfe keeps tellin me to get busy, then when she turns her back, here I am!!

Keep up the good work!!!!!!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Dan

women never do understand the importance of the things we do. if it was'nt for us they would never have to learn how to cook or clean the house. hope my wife doesn't read this. :sign29: