IGNORED

Trying to contact "Squidley"

MickO

Folks: Does anyone know how to contact "Squidley" on this Board? I am trying to reach him in order to obtain a set of his Roadking muffler adapter mounts. I have sent him a couple of private emails, but so far have not received a response. Any help will be appreciated. Thx.

MickO

Guest BluesLover
It's either that or that 2nd gen he wanted to get quit on him and he's stranded somewhere! :stirthepot: :witch_brew:

Nope ... he's GOT the 2nd Gen, and she's a beau too!

Cheers,

It's an 08, deep silver, WHAT A BEAUT and he's loving the riding. Yep he's at the rally and if you know Squid, there's just not enough time to get 'er all done. I'm sure he'll post sometime this weekend.

Unless, he has repainted the 08, 08 only came out in two tone Black/Black Cherry and Charcoal (replaced the midnight) and I have the Charcoal. The color code really states it is a blue gray color. Depending on the lighting, I have seen it look like black to a light gray color. I really like the color. :cool10::cool10::cool10:

Unless, he has repainted the 08, 08 only came out in two tone Black/Black Cherry and Charcoal (replaced the midnight) and I have the Charcoal. The color code really states it is a blue gray color. Depending on the lighting, I have seen it look like black to a light gray color. I really like the color. :cool10::cool10::cool10:

Brag, brag, brag!! I hate you two!! :sign20: