IGNORED

another biker hit a dear

funrider

A ex work associate and friend, (Paul), that lives in Whapeton Nd. and works in Fargo, about 50 miles, was on his way home from work Wed. morning at about 4:20 am when he hits a dear. he was thrown form the bike and the bike slid into the ditch, while he slid to a stop on the road. Another friend of mine, (Brad), that I work with gets of work the same time as me and he works in Whapeton and lives in the direction of Fargo, and he heads for home, he runs over something laying on the road and turns around to see what he had just run over and finds it was his friend, (Paul). I don't know if Paul was dead from the accident with the dear or if he was killed by being ran over with a 1994 chev pickup. I will miss riding with Paul, but I almost feel more sorry for Brad, I would rather be the one dead than to run over a friend of mine.

My prayer go out to both Paul,s family as well as for Brad.

Guest BigJohnD
When our time comes may we all go doing what we Love. Sympathies to your friend and his family!

I cannot add much to this...sums it up for me.

North Dakota, besides Wisconsin, has got to have to most deer in the world it seems. I run highway 2 at least twice a year from Rugby eastward and the deer at dusk and dawn are unbelievable!

Devils Lake area is probably the worst of all.

So sorry for you and your friends....what a terrible thing to happen. Are thoughts are with all the families.