IGNORED

she's HOME!!!

hipshot

i got jeannie home this afternoon, for three weeks.

she has to go in to the Dr.'s office every day, for 10 days , for some kind of injection.

i have to check her blood sugar 3 times a day, so i guess i'd better learn how to use her new what-ya-ma- callit!

thank you all again, for ALL of the prayers and positive thoughts.

just jt

Thats great news jt, give her a big hug and kiss from all of us. Dont worry about learning how to do any of the procedures thy're simple as pie... mmmm.....pie......lol

All my best wishes and thoughts are headed your way always,

Brian

Guest JGorom

Congratulations to you both...you should celebrate that small victory with a Thanksgiving dinner and small party with your family members.

Guest tessa c2

Good morning, well this is great news, JT. well if you are like me, finding the blood was never a problem, it was trying to keep the grease, and dirt out it. nowadays they have this poke thing, so you don't have to use a knife, i think with the old method, they were getting to much, at one time:rotf:

That is great news JT!!! I'm glad she is where she belongs! Now you had better start making some chocolate pudding!! And if you are having a hard time with that pocie-thing-ie, give me a call, and I'll help you out! Just remember to poke on the side of the finger, and it won't damage the nerve endings. You will do fine, because you are helping the most important person you will ever have to help!

:bighug::bighug:here is one for each of you! Welcome home Jeannie!!!!