IGNORED

stuck on 70

Midnight Rider

Glad you took care of the neccesities, hopefully you'll get back on your way quickly. I'd say enjoy the view, but can understand if you don't!!!!

Dan

BTW, I'm the one you followed into Dons Saturday!!!!! Or at least took you past the road!!!!!

well after 6 hrs stuck in that traffic..and a stinkin 13 hrs to get from nw ohio to effingham, il..we stopped for the night. Should have been home in that time.

left there around 10 this morning and just got home a short while ago.

glad to be home..........it certainly was a nightmare trip home.

hopefully everyone else had better trips home.

We had a great time but we are exhausted.

You've got high water coming across there right now. Gonna be a while. Going east or west? Call me on my cell, I'm at 317-370-0139

Dan

Dan, I want to thank you for calling me and giving me updates. Wasn't much we could do but at least I knew what was going on.

PS.

I knew you were the one that made me pass Don's road............:whistling::rotf:

Dan, I want to thank you for calling me and giving me updates. Wasn't much we could do but at least I knew what was going on.

PS.

I knew you were the one that made me pass Don's road............:whistling::rotf:

Yeah, my GPS was in the trunk, under the helmets...........:confused24::confused24::confused24:

WOW, sorry to hear and glad your home safe.

PS Dale boy do I feel bad for you right now, I think I know what you had to endure. :sign20:

Brad

geez brad if i didnt know better.....id think maybe that was a reference to whom he was stuck with, not where he was stuck.........

:buttkick:

WOW, sorry to hear and glad your home safe.

PS Dale boy do I feel bad for you right now, I think I know what you had to endure. :sign20:

Brad

:sign killer dude::sign yeah that:

Wow so sorry you got caught in the detour. Coming thru on sunday they said detour ahead and I drove right on thru never got off 70. Never saw where the road had been flooded either. But glad you made it home in one peice Dale:rotfl: It had to be tough:rotf::rotf::stirthepot:

John

geez brad if i didnt know better.....id think maybe that was a reference to whom he was stuck with, not where he was stuck.........

:buttkick:

Cindy why do you have such a guilty conscious. Obviously I was thinking it is a real pain to be stuck for hours on a highway not knowing when you would make it home (been there many times with bad snow storms) :innocent:

Brad

See what happens when you let Cindy drive....:stirthepot::stirthepot::rotf::rotf:

thanks you for saying that because that has finally prompted me to tell the whole story...:whistling:

we dont usually go this way..we usually stay north and end up coming across missouri on 36 from hanibal.

Someone had the bright idea to cut down and take 70 across because it was a little less hilly and wouldnt eat so much gas pulling the bike on trailer.......

well for 6 hrs we hardly use any gas, did we dale???:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

thanks you for saying that because that has finally prompted me to tell the whole story...:whistling:

we dont usually go this way..we usually stay north and end up coming across missouri on 36 from hanibal.

Someone had the bright idea to cut down and take 70 across because it was a little less hilly and wouldnt eat so much gas pulling the bike on trailer.......

well for 6 hrs we hardly use any gas, did we dale???:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Well,now you know the rest of the story.And now,page 2:):)