IGNORED

New Look

Freebird

I thought it may be a browser thing so I tried Chrome instead (I usually use FireFox, don't ask me why). In Chrome the home page looked just like Freebird's screenshot above, until I signed in. Then it all changed to the same view I'm seeing in FireFox.

image.thumb.png.790aad75f03cb73c5abdf398bc77c626.png

Edited by TDbiker

Ok,, lets make this simple for us simple minded varmints.. @Freebird,, while you are sitting there reading this post of mine are you telling me that you can scroll down and see that moon? If so, I can not.. If you scroll up do you see the picture of all of the members in a semi circle like shown in your copy/past pic? If so, I do not..

2 minutes ago, Freebird said:

Please do me a favor.,  Scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click on "Themes".  You may need to select the new one, Behemoth.   

BINGO BOSS!!!! That did it!!!! Found the moon!!! I do not care for the dark, it may be different when it is dark outside and I am playing on the puter at nite.. Just IMHO of course.. OH HECK YEAH!! THIS IS COOL!!

So anyone following this,, you have to click on the "THEME" icon at the bottom center of the page, then click on Behemouth,, then the moon will appear LOL... Sorry Boss,, I am wayyyyyyyy slow with this computer stuff.. THANK YOU for the spoon feed!!! 

Luv ya brother!!

Me

4 minutes ago, Freebird said:

And once you get on the right theme, you shouldn't even have to scroll down to see the moon.  It should always be at the lower right of your screen.

I ABSOLUTELY love the pic now at the top!! BEAUTIFUL!!!! Tks Boss!! 

Soldier On!!

Puc

1 minute ago, Freebird said:

By the way, you can play with it.  If you keep clicking on the moon, you get different colors.  Click on the little semi circle thing and it will go brighter, several combinations. 

Got it!!! Quick question, I noticed little arrows appear on the sides of the upper picture if you scroll to sides.. See em? Does this mean that someday we will be able to scroll club pics up there or something or am I reading wayyy to much into those arrows?

13 hours ago, Squidley said:

How can I remove it from the screen of my phone? I'm not a huge fan of it ijs...

OK my friend.  I figured out a way around it.  I copied the theme and then removed the button from the new one and added it as a choice.  So, just scroll to the very bottom of the page and in the center is a link call "theme" that opens a drip down menu.  Select the theme "Behemoth w/o Selector" and presto, the button will be gone.