IGNORED

I came back to sell off bikes

Trader

Hi all!

Remember me?

I have been lurking on and off but let my membership lapse long ago.

It sucks to get old.

My hips and knees are bad so I haven't ridden since 2018.

so I'm selling off everything.

My ad is in classified.

On nice days I would rather be on my boat

The Cottage ottawa river sunset.jpg

Edited by Trader

AWE!!! Wondered what happened to you Trader!! I definitely remember and miss your fellowship and input ya lop eared varmint!! Fact is,, I get it,, just about there with you myself,, this getting old is tuff stuff requiring moving on to the new/next phase in life,, it aint easy is it!!

I LOVE your boat! How cool!! And also love the pic - thank you for sharing brother!! Tip and I have turned into cager tourers and was enjoying camping/touring/traveling/CTFW's of our new Hyrbid Car named Trooper until this virus thing hit.. Cant wait till we can get back at it!

Will check out your classifieds, dont count on me for buying anything though cause I too have been getting rid of my own two wheeled stuff little at a time.. All the VERY best in your sales brother,, hopefully you find some young couple just starting out that can/will put a zillion miles of fun out CTFW!!

Regards

Puc

Hi all!

Remember me?

I have been lurking on and off but let my membership lapse long ago.

OLD HATS are hard to forget---of course your remembered. Have wondered were you vanished too though. Nice BBTW.

Edited by saddlebum

I come here every day even tho I don't post as often. I also need to get rid of some bikes. We have four Ventures and a Goldwing that are just sitting. I keep telling myself that this is the year that I am going to get them out and do something. I need the garage and carport space. I could probably part out some, but I just hate to break up what could be a good bike.

Randy

All these people getting rid of their bikes or converting to spyders. Is this an indication that we are becoming a vanishing breed or worse getting old.:backinmyday:

Wife keeps telling me to go ahead and find a Spider. I've been holding off...got too many scoots already, but I do understand her reasoning. I'd feel safer on 3 wheels, especially with her on the back.

I'm attributing it to getting old.:backinmyday: