IGNORED

All Alone in the VR Chat room right now!

Yama Mama

I will try my best. Today I worked extra hard because my wife is coming home from IL. its about a 14 hour drive and she normally likes to do it over two days but because of the currant situation she plans on trying to shoot straight through and stop as little as possible. She plans on leaving very ealy in the morning and hopes to get home while its still light.

Ahhh Bum, why didn't you tell me,,, I could have gone to get her,,, you know how nice I am and willing to help out where necessary.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't make it in last night, tried to scan something on my printer, wouldn't scan, went to refresh things and then had to shut down the computer, when it rebooted Windows decided it was time to update (update is turned off and deleted, but I guess not all of it). Anyways after an hour or so, Windows decides it can't finish update so it takes another 45minutes to redo what it shouldn't have done in the first place. Windows 10,,, drive me nuts!!!!

Ahhh Bum, why didn't you tell me,,, I could have gone to get her,,, you know how nice I am and willing to help out where necessary.

oh I fully understand there buddy. And it's not that I don't appreciate it. But if I'm at risk at my age you have to be at Double the risk at your age. And I just couldn't expect you to take that kind of a chance on my behalf. Besides on long trips like that she's used to doing all the talking she might not be able to listen for 14 hours straight.

Gee Boys, I wish I could think of a good excuse for not going into the VR Chatroom tonight, but I really cannot think of one.

I will continue to go there until Saddlebum finally shows up. It also would be really nice if more members would come in.

Snaggletooth and SKID came in last night.

So you see many come and many comeback, for many reasons. Mainly I think it because we have a good time just chatting about whatever we can think of. We may even discuss motorcycling. Who knew?

Yama Mama10533856_10204949906414161_4955526899082330017_o.jpg

I think I should rename this post to be, seldom alone in the VR Chat room. We have been having good conversations lately. I hope others come an try it out.

Hey with most of the world quarantined and isolated, what else do you have to do?

I personally am sick of hearing the news, so I much rather talk to everyone here.

Yama MamaDSC04276.jpg

I think I should rename this post to be, seldom alone in the VR Chat room. We have been having good conversations lately. I hope others come an try it out.

Hey with most of the world quarantined and isolated, what else do you have to do?

I personally am sick of hearing the news, so I much rather talk to everyone here.

Yama Mamahttps://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=118575

Must of been a Thursday pic Peggy,,, handful of people and no canopy with a pair of Big Tom's red undies flying from it up yet :big-grin-emoticon:

Must of been a Thursday pic Peggy,,, handful of people and no canopy with a pair of Big Tom's red undies flying from it up yet :big-grin-emoticon:[/quote [font=comic sans ms]I am not sure what day that was Cowpuc. I know it is an old photo of days gone by.

Yama Mama [/font]

If any one here is lonely, I am in the chat room right now. 9 PM EST.

Come on in the water is fine. Please honor social distancing!

Yama Mama:banana::banana::banana::banana:

What I can do very little about , i do not worry about

I thought so! Bum started a rumor that you had decided to get dressed/undressed for us!

Well not really but I thought I'd take this opportunity to get him in a little more trouble! true story Mama kinda :innocent:

@ecbaatz,,, we got to chatting last night about the Silversides sub here in town and I think you mentioned your Navy years being spent on a Sub? It just dawned on me that while being Admin up at Baker College in Cadillac for a couple years, I befriended one of our Profs. His name is/was Doug Blakemore. Super nice guy, retired Navy man.. His time was spent on a Sub too. Any chance you might know Doug?

I thought so! Bum started a rumor that you had decided to get dressed/undressed for us!

Well not really but I thought I'd take this opportunity to get him in a little more trouble! true story Mama kinda :innocent:

Patch you are going to be put in time out! I was there and the powers that be took my power away. You know I would not just leave suddenly like that. I will be back to night and then you can get out of Time out.

Yama Mama

I found out long time ago , that there are somethings you can nothing about so why worry about them .

Just because there some things happening does not mean that you have to stop living

I was taught that there are problems and there are situations. Problems are there to be solved or working on. Situations are different, they are kind of standard and will be there, so they get to be taken as permanent, so we work around them,,, well until they become a problem and then the real work begins.

Last night I was in the chatroom with Rbig1. We had a new visitor Sousa who is from Lisbon, Portugal. He is considering buying a 2000 Venture, and was asking us questions about the bike. He presently had an 1100 Virago which he loves.

So we spent a great deal of time getting to know him and telling about our bikes and why we love the so much.

If any one see a post from Sousa, I am sure you all we be helpful to him and answer and questions he might have about the 2000. He should us photos of the bike and it is really nice looking.

See what you all missed by not joining us last night. We had a very nice visit with a very nice guy.

Yama Mama

I tried logging on three times last night but all I got was site not available.[/QUOTSaddlebum, all I can say is you tried and that is what counts in this big wide world. Now be sure to try again tonight. Imagine Rbig1 and me met a really nice guy from Portugal. Where else could be have been chatting with a guy who was in love with Yamaha's and lives in Portugal.

No where else but in the chatroom. I do think you have taken the social distancing thing too far though.

I hope you make it in tonight.

Yama MamaDSC04300 (Small).JPG

Hi Everybody, This coming Wednesday night there will be a Toga Party in the VR Chatroom.

A Toga is just a sheet wrapped around you as the Greeks and Romans at one time wore.

If you do not have a Toga, come as you are.

There will be free drinks and snacks. Social distancing will be honored.

There may even be music if Patch shows up. The Party will start at 8 PM,

Yama Mama

Just want to thank all the members who have been dropping on VR Chat lately. We have been pretty active of late.

If you care to come in and try you are more than welcome.

We always have fun chatting together, and if Flyinfool ever gets done with that jack hammer in the basement, he mind come and rejoin us too.

Yama Mama:usa::usa::usa::usa::usa::usa: