IGNORED

Now I done it.......

Flyinfool

So what you're saying, or trying to say, something like talking, but not always quite the same,,,, that a lot means very little and very little means a lot. I guess that is something like being a straight shooter, you should be able to shoot straight, but not all that shoot straight are straight shooters. Just trying to define the terms that you are/were using. Maybe saddlebum can you out, for I'm just getting lost in my own words here, with yours included.

:detective: :scratchchin: :think: :confused07: :confused24: :starz: :sick:

So what you're saying, or trying to say, something like talking, but not always quite the same,,,, that a lot means very little and very little means a lot. I guess that is something like being a straight shooter, you should be able to shoot straight, but not all that shoot straight are straight shooters. Just trying to define the terms that you are/were using. Maybe saddlebum can you out, for I'm just getting lost in my own words here, with yours included.
I think it is time to start thinking about putting Carl "IN A HOME" for his own safety of course...Carl, I will send you a box of twinkies each and every week if you go quietly.

I think it is time to start thinking about putting Carl "IN A HOME" for his own safety of course...Carl, I will send you a box of twinkies each and every week if you go quietly.
Would these be fresh Twinkies or are you still picking them up at the salvage store?:backinmyday:

:canada:

A box of Twinkies a week???? Where do I sign up?????

I have been known to be a bit warped at times, even dyslexic at time. So a lot can be a little or a little can be a lot, Or I could just try to fill one specific lot....or......or......or.......:whistling::snow2::snow::snow2::snow::snow2: https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=118393 https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=118392

https://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=118394

Hey you, never mind trying to horn in on my territory, I was offered the Twinkies, how many of those rotten things do you think there are anyways? And Big Tom only has the funds for just sooo many,,,,, on second thought,, go ahead and pitch in, I don't like them anyways.

Would these be fresh Twinkies or are you still picking them up at the salvage store?:backinmyday:

:canada:

My guess is they would be second hand, they probably make them in China nowadays anyway, so the supply would be very limited if available at all.

I will not comment any further,,,, for now,,,,, I just realized that you guys are talking about me,, not to me,,, so I will be polite and stay in my corner.

As for you two,, continue to hi-jack this thread by yourselves, and suffer the aftermath on your own.

I will not comment any further,,,, for now,,,,, I just realized that you guys are talking about me,, not to me,,, so I will be polite and stay in my corner.

As for you two,, continue to hi-jack this thread by yourselves, and suffer the aftermath on your own.

Carl be sure to take care of yourself and drink plenty of liquids so you don't overheat in that corner. After all it is a 90 degree corner.

Carl be sure to take care of yourself and drink plenty of liquids so you don't overheat in that corner. After all it is a 90 degree corner.

Good one!

Did you know that in Newfoundland (its a big rock in the Atlantic) there are no corners?

They say that if you're looking to confuse a Newfie tell him to go find the corner of the room. hmm now you know;)