IGNORED

I'm NOT getting old

Condor

Hate to tell you Jack ... you are old! Much older than me with out doubt! Our oldest is 54, the oldest grandkid of the 13 is 26, oldest of the 3 great grandkids 10. Jeeze ... I read this and now I feel old!!

LOL I have so many great grands that I don't even try to keep count.... another self defense mechanism for old age. Someone in the family told me I have one great-great??.... so far ... :-)

LOL I have so many great grands that I don't even try to keep count.... another self defense mechanism for old age. Someone in the family told me I have one great-great??.... so far ... :-)

Well Jack, if you can't remember how many you got and of what ... it could be yous is old. And say, I think Buddy plans on coming out this spring, you should too.

Well Jack, if you can't remember how many you got and of what ... it could be yous is old. And say, I think Buddy plans on coming out this spring, you should too.

Oh, I can figure it out... it just takes a while... Slow synapses.. I've been fantasizing about doing a walk-about for a couple of years now. As soon as I finish this box of Wheaties I just may?? :-) Got lots of shirt-tails spread out from FL to NY. Could be on the road a couple of months??

I am not old, I am only 75. As I always say " you are only as old as the girls you feel". Haven't felt a girl in many years but I have a good imagination. The doc's told me several years ago I only had 18 months to live, fooled them. Live, love, laugh and you will always be young.

We also have that T-Shirt where the Medics say: 'Only five years tops to live'. That was 2006, and we were 64.

Smartest thing we did was ignore them.

Now it's 2020. We're 77. Started with PSA @ 12,679. Last month it was 1.2, up from previous 0.9.

At first we were the Poster Boy for "N/A Prostate Clinical Trial PR 78". Now we're an embarrassment.

We continue ignoring it.

Rgds, WRIDR

I've been fantasizing about doing a walk-about for a couple of years now. As soon as I finish this box of Wheaties I just may?? :-) Got lots of shirt-tails spread out from FL to NY. Could be on the road a couple of months??[/size]

You could drag Rick and Vic with you too. Be nice to see all of you in person! Course I miss all of the riders out there. I do wonder how the 'old' guys from VW 1,2 and 3 are doing. And you Jack. How did the angio plasty go anyway? You in shape to do a wander?

You could drag Rick and Vic with you too. Be nice to see all of you in person! Course I miss all of the riders out there. I do wonder how the 'old' guys from VW 1,2 and 3 are doing. And you Jack. How did the angio plasty go anyway? You in shape to do a wander?

The Angio went OK... I guess?? They found one blocked artery but chose not to stint. The reason is they found evidence of capillaries by-passing the blockage. So it's a one-a-day beta blocker til God wants me.. If I do any type of walk-about it's gonna be on 4 wheels. Haven't seen Rick in a couple of years. I keep sending him emails but never get a response. Maybe he's pissed at me?? I just heard from Vic. He's busier than a one armed paper hanger... We did get together when Rick and Nina blew through town a couple of years ago. It was great getting together with some of the O.F.'s..