IGNORED

AN IL Meet and Eat !!

Kc9ojn

Ok I have a small confession to make. 3 years have gone by since I have really been active not only on this site but riding as a whole and I see a lot more members in the central Midwest. Now that I am back riding and on the site I am tempted to put together a Midwest Meet up. I am throwing this out there to see if there is an interest besides me. If your open to it please reply and maybe give some Ideas. I would love to all meet up at the Launching Pad in Wilmington IL, its an old RT66 Icon and open again. I grew up in the area and moved south. But it would be a good central local. Just an Idea. all us that are in the Peoria area could ride the back roads up together. Just throwing it out there. :bikersmilie::bikersmilie::7_2_104[1]::7_2_104[1]::group cheers:

Ok I have a small confession to make. 3 years have gone by since I have really been active not only on this site but riding as a whole and I see a lot more members in the central Midwest. Now that I am back riding and on the site I am tempted to put together a Midwest Meet up. I am throwing this out there to see if there is an interest besides me. If your open to it please reply and maybe give some Ideas. I would love to all meet up at the Launching Pad in Wilmington IL, its an old RT66 Icon and open again. I grew up in the area and moved south. But it would be a good central local. Just an Idea. all us that are in the Peoria area could ride the back roads up together. Just throwing it out there. :bikersmilie::bikersmilie::7_2_104[1]::7_2_104[1]::group cheers:

Sounds like a BLAST!! While I am unable to do any all day rides due to medical complications Tip and I would probably be interested if the Meet n Greet were found to be up on the Lake Michigan lakeshore closer to the Michigan/Indiana border as soon as the weather warms up.. Regardless of that though, I/we wish you nothing but the best in your pursuit to rally the lop eared varmint VR troops! :thumbsup:

with enough notice i think we could get some of these people to show up, post up a date and times and see what happens, we used to alot around the starve rock area back in the day. and Mike EUSA1 has his root beer meet over in Oglesby il. its always a good time, im sure we can get a few to show up.

I'd love to come to a meat and eat! I live backwards from normal society though. I work Friday Saturday and Sundays. If it was during the middle of the week like say, a Wednesday then I could do it. (Wilmington is about 540 miles from me, and it'd be pretty much all interstate)

OK that is awesome, I will call the Launching Pad this week and look to see what they have going. I know they try and do Cruise in's as well. Maybe we can pare up with a Cruise in night as well. What ya all think, shoot for July maybe 3rd week.

Keep chiming in and as I am now not going to make Freebirds :crying::crying: It would be great to meet the famous Cowpuc.