IGNORED

About Nothing!

Yama Mama

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcarl,

I think you have forgotten my good hugs. Remember you are my favorite hugger. Ben is my favorite guy who never shows up any more, but you both can have some pie. Does that make it all better?

Yama Mama

How could I ever forget your hugs,,, hey, that's one of the foremost reasons to attend MD.

Thanks for the clarification and confirmation, I was almost going to have a bad day, a really bad day, but now the sun has come out again, a really good sun!

How could I ever forget your hugs,,, hey, that's one of the foremost reasons to attend MD.

Thanks for the clarification and confirmation, I was almost going to have a bad day, a really bad day, but now the sun has come out again, a really good sun!

I wont say nuttin cause I am the most compassionate club member on VR and the last thing I would ever do is cause one of my friends/brothers to come down with a really nasty case of the bad days and be it far from me that I should ever be guilty of :stirthepot: but I will remind everyone that everyone knows who the holds the title for King Of Huggers in the club. A top honor of all honors for sure!!!! FlyinFool makes the best rum balls and controls the weather, VAz takes the best pictures, YamaMama has the best whip action, Squidly and Lonna are the most helpful, Freebird is the best boss, Jonas has the best accent and shares as top "We the man", VentureFar is my brot her and defininitly a far rider at heart, MarCarl and Bum has the largest word storage for instant release and stretch the yarn the tightest, BarryCuda and his brother are awesome people to hang out with, Dragonrider is the king of getting help for sick kids, The Wiz can take over your computer and fix it from anywhere in the world, PrairieHammer has the final say on 1st Gen problem fixin, CarbonOne has always got your back, BikerJohn is one awesome Texas Hero, Bongo holds the best VR Class Room TV electrical classroom, Tooch knows his military history, when Aussie Annie says "Thats Not A Knife" it sounds really cool, Jakester and I LOVE the Sturgis Rally, Dogman speaks dog language and understands it too, Drews LOVES Puc's Hot Dogs and Hot Dog parties, Riv and I share in the Pied Piper of Used Bikes award and he makes em run, Condor loves BananaNut ice cream and Big Tom loves all ice cream no matter of flavor, Stang needs to NEVER forget his Epi pen ever ever again and scare us all!!, DragonSlayer is the real superman, Randy and Linda are the sweetest people ever, Raggie and Jeannie have the best Rally breakfasts, EagleEye knows how to pick out a good dual sport bike, Orlin has the COOLEST campground when its not an actual river, Readys wife makes the best tamales (still to be determined - gotta gut feeling that its true though), Bubber and gang up there have pine trees that grow pigs instead of pine cones, MiCarl knows his bike repair, Nancy knows her leather, that diamond cut guy knows how to make diamonds magically appear, and on and on BUT,,, we ALL also KNOW that I,, ME,, YOURS TRULY is and for ever will be the King of the VR lady huggers!!!

Edited by cowpuc

I wont say nuttin cause I am the most compassionate club member on VR and the last thing I would ever do is cause one of my friends/brothers to come down with a really nasty case of the bad days and be it far from me that I should ever be guilty of :stirthepot: but I will remind everyone that everyone knows who the holds the title for King Of Huggers in the club. A top honor of all honors for sure!!!! FlyinFool makes the best rum balls and controls the weather, VAz takes the best pictures, YamaMama has the best whip action, Squidly and Lonna are the most helpful, Freebird is the best boss, Jonas has the best accent and shares as top "We the man", VentureFar is my brot her and defininitly a far rider at heart, MarCarl and Bum has the largest word storage for instant release and stretch the yarn the tightest, BarryCuda and his brother are awesome people to hang out with, Dragonrider is the king of getting help for sick kids, The Wiz can take over your computer and fix it from anywhere in the world, PrairieHammer has the final say on 1st Gen problem fixin, CarbonOne has always got your back, BikerJohn is one awesome Texas Hero, Bongo holds the best VR Class Room TV electrical classroom, Tooch knows his military history, when Aussie Annie says "Thats Not A Knife" it sounds really cool, Jakester and I LOVE the Sturgis Rally, Dogman speaks dog language and understands it too, Drews LOVES Puc's Hot Dogs and Hot Dog parties, Riv and I share in the Pied Piper of Used Bikes award and he makes em run, Condor loves BananaNut ice cream and Big Tom loves all ice cream no matter of flavor, Stang needs to NEVER forget his Epi pen ever ever again and scare us all!!, DragonSlayer is the real superman, Randy and Linda are the sweetest people ever, Raggie and Jeannie have the best Rally breakfasts, EagleEye knows how to pick out a good dual sport bike, Orlin has the COOLEST campground when its not an actual river, Readys wife makes the best tamales (still to be determined - gotta gut feeling that its true though), Bubber and gang up there have pine trees that grow pigs instead of pine cones, MiCarl knows his bike repair, Nancy knows her leather, that diamond cut guy knows how to make diamonds magically appear, and on and on BUT,,, we ALL also KNOW that I,, ME,, YOURS TRULY is and for ever will be the King of the VR lady huggers!!!

Yes Cowpuc I would say you are very good at hugs. In fact, I believe I have been the recipient of one of your famous hugs. I would rather not say who in my opinion has given me the best hugs at MD in the past. I love all you guys and it would hurt me to hurt you to say who I think has the best hugs. So to keep peace among all of you, I will say FlyinFool has the best Rum Balls! After the fumes from those hits me, I am not even sure who I am hugging. That is the best that I can do for now.

Yama Mama143519695031200.jpg

Yes Cowpuc I would say you are very good at hugs. In fact, I believe I have been the recipient of one of your famous hugs. I would rather not say who in my opinion has given me the best hugs at MD in the past. I love all you guys and it would hurt me to hurt you to say who I think has the best hugs. So to keep peace among all of you, I will say FlyinFool has the best Rum Balls! After the fumes from those hits me, I am not even sure who I am hugging. That is the best that I can do for now.

Yama Mamahttps://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=114830

Its ok Mama. You ain't gonna hurt no feelings cause its already accepted among the masses that from as close as Marcarls better half Marca to as far away as @Aussie Annie that the king of hugs is ME.:bighug: Edited by saddlebum

Its ok Mama. You ain't gonna hurt no feelings cause its already accepted among the masses that from as close as Marcarls better half Marca to as far away as Aussie Annie that the king of hugs is ME.:bighug:

Dear Ben,

As a long time member of this VentureRider Family, I feel I need to challenge your claims of being the greatest hugger, to a "hug off" at the next MD in Oberlin, Ohio. I will promise to show up if you do. I plan to get in shape for this event, by randomly hugging people I do not know. If I am not arrested and put in jail, I promise to show up at the next MD! what do you think?:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Yama Mama

Dear Ben,

As a long time member of this VentureRider Family, I feel I need to challenge your claims of being the greatest hugger, to a "hug off" at the next MD in Oberlin, Ohio. I will promise to show up if you do. I plan to get in shape for this event, by randomly hugging people I do not know. If I am not arrested and put in jail, I promise to show up at the next MD! what do you think?:bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Yama Mama

:lightbulb:,,, just have your 1st husband remind you to set the pie's down before you commence with any public practice huggin and, legally speaking, you should be fine Mama.. Of course,,, once we all gather on Don and Eileen's private property in Ohio for the actual event, huggin w/ pies in hand would not be an issue :missingtooth:..

King Hugger

Puc

Dear Ben,

Yama Mama

Your On Although I was referring to the best Hugging Male member. :bighug:Not to be confused with a male huger.:no-no-no:

Your On Although I was referring to the best Hugging Male member. :bighug:Not to be confused with a male huger.:no-no-no:[/quote

I was curious who the judge will be? It has to be a non-bias member. Gee I cannot think of anyone who could judge this. Any suggestions? Perhaps we need to have some Rum Balls prior to the hug off! I hug better have rum balls. I cannot find my tent at times.

Yama Mama

Your On Although I was referring to the best Hugging Male member. :bighug:Not to be confused with a male huger.:no-no-no:[/quote

I was curious who the judge will be? It has to be a non-bias member. Gee I cannot think of anyone who could judge this. Any suggestions? .

Yama Mama

I'm a Judge!

Dear Ben,

Yama Mama

So just what do you mean by getting in shape? Do you think that the shape you are in presently not good enough?

Cowpuc, it has always been my policy to set my pies down when hugging. Now my can of beers is another issue. You can ask Hi Trucker about that. I think I had a habit of spilling my beer on his tent many moons ago.

Yama Mama

I didn't know that one had to go into a tent to do proper hugging, but if that's what needs to happen, then happen it will.

I was curious who the judge will be? It has to be a non-bias member. Gee I cannot think of anyone who could judge this. Any suggestions? Perhaps we need to have some Rum Balls prior to the hug off! I hug better have rum balls. I cannot find my tent at times.

Yama Mama

I don't think that rum balls should be a qualifier, or even an entry requirement. I'm thinking that all involved, including any judges, should not involve themselves with any fortification or any other means of degeneration. All contestants need to be in their most natural home grown self without any encumbrance from outside sources. So the rum balls need to left to the winner and runners up, after all, some may have more balls then others and then it would not be a fair playground.

I'm a Judge!

Just what qualifies you to be a judge? just because you volunteered? or are there other elements that would render you most capable?

Marcarl, I think we all know why you are a monitor here on the site. You have everything in total control. So we will go along with what you say. And to clear this rumor up, I really did not go to the wrong tent, it just seems as though it was extra dark that night I was referring too and in the dark all those darn tents resemble each other, if you understand what I am saying.

No Rum Balls prior to the Hug Off, sounds fair to me! And the beer I spilled on to HI Truckers tent caused no damage because it was water and beer repellent.

I will now go back to my "Hug Off" training exercises preparing for this coming June's big event!

Yama Mama

I will now go back to my "Hug Off" training exercises preparing for this coming June's big event![/quote]

Now you see that is the advantage of of being of European descent. We are born Natural Huggers, :bighug: have a life time of training from birth and then kick in the fact that some of us mainly, Me :bighug:are just naturally very affectionate people and therefore no training is required. So don,t anyone get into the Rum balls until I have had my winners share.:no-no-no:

Now Marcarl on the other hand ,....Though he definitely has the same qualifications.....He just simply lacks my high level of affection and can,t stop speechifying :soapbox: long enough to squeeze in a proper hug.

And BTW there Mr cowpuc.

MarCarl and Bum has the largest word storage for instant release and stretch the yarn the tightest,
Just ain't so. Everyone knows that even the three mouthkateers, Marcarl, The Tooch, and Myself (the least vocal ) could not out Vocalize you.

Edited by saddlebum

, it just seems as though it was extra dark that night I was referring too and in the dark all those darn tents resemble each other, if you understand what I am saying.

Sorry darling, this don't make much sense.

Extra dark? can dark get more dark?

All the tents resemble one another,,,,,,, ya so? when was it you discovered that you had the wrong one? did somebody scream? or was it when the light came on?

I just love disturbing the quiet!!!

I am a certified municipal judge here in town LOL

I would go along with this nonsense, but it would depend on who is doing the hugging (hugger), and then the opinion of the huggie (the individual who is on the receiving side) would have to qualified. Now as far as deciphering the criteria in this case we would need a couple of noble characters who could layout and explain all the in's and out's of the writings concerning the contest at hand. Fortunately this family does have some appurtenant individuals who could fit this to a T, problem being that MD would have to be extended by a day or two to allow these individuals to fully explain the ramifications of the ingeniousness of their discoveries. It seems at this point though that we come up against another block of this consortium. The best of the speech-i-fiers are also claiming to be in the running for being a contestant for this match, and how can we as an honest and loving group allow them to do both. Might I suggest that the huggers be allowed to speech about their powresses while I guard the Rum Balls? That way we will all know that the huggers will have put in their best shot, that the Rum Balls will be safe, and the best hugger has the prize!!!

[h=1][/h]

Sorry darling, this don't make much sense.

Extra dark? can dark get more dark?

All the tents resemble one another,,,,,,, ya so? when was it you discovered that you had the wrong one? did somebody scream? or was it when the light came on?

I just love disturbing the quiet!!!

Marcarl Have you never noticed that some nights are much darker due to the moonlight or lack of moonlight. Some night you see the stars and some times there are clouds, so in that sense, it can be darker some nights than others. And I did not go into the wrong tent. That never has happened.

Yama Mama