IGNORED

Maintenance day cheesecake?

Sweetnothing

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lonna:

I've had Cherry and Strawberry and Blueberry. I've never had Rasberry cheesecake and rasberry is my favourite flavour. That would be AWSOME!!! Didn't know you could even do that one.

Wayne....

I like em all.. and my mouths waterin already...

Miss Lona.....

Here is my request..don't even know if its possible altho I have seen them........

I love ...did I tell you I love.....a good key lime pie.......

how bout a keylime cheese cake.........sounds good to me.......and if noone else likes it....I guess I could eat several pieces !!!!

Miss Lona.....

Here is my request..don't even know if its possible altho I have seen them........

I love ...did I tell you I love.....a good key lime pie.......

how bout a keylime cheese cake.........sounds good to me.......and if noone else likes it....I guess I could eat several pieces !!!!

Cindy,

I'm not sure....but I will check and see what I can do for you.:)

Jeff,

Is that just chocolate you want? Or are you thinking chocolate chip?

Craig,

I will put a heath on the list! Matter of fact Brad has wanted one of them, and I just haven't got around to it!

I also made a peanut butter cup one for my sisters, and they loved it!:confused24:

Lonna Love I want to order a Chocolate cheesecake just for myself

Jeff

Lonna, he means dark chocolate, not chips but melted dark chocolate swirled in but he's gonna have to give me half. I'll give Jeff and Darrin each half of the one Darrin ordered for me.

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

I can attest to that!!!!:whistling::stirthepot:

You just never know when a cheesecake carring fool will show up at your door!! Ask Allan H, KBRAN, or Hipshot!:rotf::whistling:

She's right. And it was goooooooooood to the last bite.

You just never know when a cheesecake carring fool will show up at your door!! Ask Allan H, KBRAN, or Hipshot!:rotf::whistling:

She's right. And it was gooooooooooood to the last bite. Wish I could be there, not only for the cheesecake but to see you all.

and best of all, IT WAS FREE!!!!!

lonna, don't fix anything special, for me, 'cause i more than likely WON'T make it up to freebird's shindig!

i have an important O.P.E.C, meeting with George W, all that week!

NOT

lol

just jt

Ok everyone....Maintenance day is only about a month away. :) All I want to know is..who wants cheesecake, and what kind do ya'll want this year?:confused24:

Put your bids in now, so I know what to get from the store. If you don't request it...it wont be made!:cool10:

So, fire away!

Lonna,nothing fancy here.I vote for good ole plain cheesecake..Because that's the easiest to make,I would hope you would take this into consideration when cutting my piece...:) Thanks for doing this...You rock.

Lonna,nothing fancy here.I vote for good ole plain cheesecake..Because that's the easiest to make,I would hope you would take this into consideration when cutting my piece...:) Thanks for doing this...You rock.

Dan,

It will be good to see you and Sheri again! Most of the cheesecakes are pretty easy, so if you want some kind of flavor, it will only take me a couple of more minutes....really!

Any one else....Did any one not like the "earthquake" cheesecake I made last year!? I was thinking about making another one this year. :cool10:

Dan,

It will be good to see you and Sheri again! Most of the cheesecakes are pretty easy, so if you want some kind of flavor, it will only take me a couple of more minutes....really!

Any one else....Did any one not like the "earthquake" cheesecake I made last year!? I was thinking about making another one this year. :cool10:

OK Lonna,you talked me into the "earthquake" cheescake.Never had it,but it sounds like it would be right up my alley.And maybe the peanut butter cup cheescake.Shari say's she will be willing to assist you in the kitchen.Let us know what we can bring.

OK Lonna,you talked me into the "earthquake" cheescake.Never had it,but it sounds like it would be right up my alley.And maybe the peanut butter cup cheescake.Shari say's she will be willing to assist you in the kitchen.Let us know what we can bring.

Dan,

I will have everything covered, and will be making the cheesecakes on Friday, so I will be able to see everyone on Saturday this year!:cool10: If you want to do something...drop a buck or so into Don's donation can:)

Sorry,

I was tunning another channel, and I couldn't find the calendar. Which Saturday is the Maintenaince Day?

What about an additional Boston Cream cheesecake?

I'm not self inviting myself, but only to know when will be.

Regards,

:mustache::big-grin-emoticon: