IGNORED

Look what you guys built!

Went out for a two-hour ride after dark tonight when the weather cleared up. Bugs are mysteriously absent tonight which was nice, no wind, 76 degrees. Been a long time since I went for a ride for fun in the dark.9e6e09bba0d43a6a777aba8b29327f41.jpg40a6fa69e0362d90e571978b6723fe75.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Mine is sitting under a cover... Dr told me no riding. [emoji36] in hoping its just for 24 hours because I hate being grounded. I thought once I turned 17 that my grounding days were over[emoji23][emoji23]

Never ride faster then your angel can fly. I am as free as the wind on my face.

Mine is sitting under a cover... Dr told me no riding. [emoji36] in hoping its just for 24 hours because I hate being grounded. I thought once I turned 17 that my grounding days were over[emoji23][emoji23]

Never ride faster then your angel can fly. I am as free as the wind on my face.

Don't they say life starts in diapers and ends the same way???

Now you know we expect a full review on her. Don't spare us the details!
I had planned to ride up to Yankton yesterday and ride around the lake and come home. I didn't realize you were in Norfolk. I had business at the hospital up there for years. The best thing about Norfolk is the two-lane roads that have a 65 mile per hour speed limit once you get west of town. I think that's going to go up to 70 now in June? My plan was to go up 75 out of Omaha to Ponca and across that way from the south side of the lake. Google Maps said it would take me about 3 hours and 40 minutes. Once the skies cleared I ended up heading south instead. (Photo's in "Where did you go on your venture today?) My days are spent waiting for the ceiling to lift between the rains so I can go ride the hours in between storms. I never want to start out a trip in the rain suit but if I have to put it on once I'm out that's a different story. Am I getting soft in my old age? I'm also trying to figure out just what layers of clothing I need on what days. In Nebraska you can start today at 80° and finish it at 55 and rain! Or vice/versa.

where are the parts I sold you?
I haven't slowed down enough to put anything else on. Everything's working just fine so I'm riding whenever it's not raining. I'm coming up on time to dump that antifreeze after running that new to me radiator and want to dump the oil change filter again soon. I've got a week left to ride so I'm going to ride and figure out what needs to be done at the end of that. I do appreciate them.

I haven't slowed down enough to put anything else on. Everything's working just fine so I'm riding whenever it's not raining. I'm coming up on time to dump that antifreeze after running that new to me radiator and want to dump the oil change filter again soon. I've got a week left to ride so I'm going to ride and figure out what needs to be done at the end of that. I do appreciate them.

I was just messing with you.it is 95 degrees average here.year long riding season