IGNORED

Ofensive

mraf

Ok , is it me our do any of you 1st gen riders find this picture offensive? :mytruck1: No self respecting 1st gen would ever want to be on a trailer. I want, no I Demand the same picture with a 2nd gen on a trailer. I know, I know this is not a democracy I can't Demand anything but it just sounds better. It would only be fair boss. Equal treatment for all Ventures! I'm going to start making signs I'm getting so pumped up! At least change the pic to represent the one true bike that we all know and really is the countries trailer queen. :witch_brew::soapbox:

:scratchchin:,,,, :think:,,, ya know Raf,,, now that mention it :stirthepot:,, never noticed that before but I gotta say,,, yea,, I get your :witch_brew::witch_brew: drift here.... Good thing our bike club aint one of those 1% outfits cause if it were,, :stickpoke::stickpoke:MOTOR MUTINY would definitely be in the makings...

Now dont get me wrong here,,, I totally understand your comment about the 2nd Gen thing too BUT,, I am not so sure those 2nd Gen riders seen pulling trailers in the vids below wouldnt say something like = 2nd Gens pulling trailers :banana::banana::banana::banana:,, 2nd Gens being pulled in a trailer :no-no-no: and there is more of them then there are of us so,,, well,,, so maybe just changing the pic over to,,,,,,:rasberry:

Ok , is it me our do any of you 1st gen riders find this picture offensive? :mytruck1: No self respecting 1st gen would ever want to be on a trailer. I want, no I Demand the same picture with a 2nd gen on a trailer. I know, I know this is not a democracy I can't Demand anything but it just sounds better. It would only be fair boss. Equal treatment for all Ventures! I'm going to start making signs I'm getting so pumped up! At least change the pic to represent the one true bike that we all know and really is the countries trailer queen. :witch_brew::soapbox:

Technically that’s not a picture of the first gen on the trailer, that’s a drawing of a first GEN on the trailer.

This is a picture of a first GEN of a trailer! When you buy’em and they’re not running you got to get them home somehow

4A91B66E-8449-4C0E-8CCD-D2F47572DBB1.jpg

CD40820E-D6FE-4799-8251-E9E3EAC7E7CA.jpg

I don't know for sure that just might be or it could be possibly be a Kawasaki in that there drawing or maybe not.

I'm not sure what all this ranting and raving about a 1stGen being on a trailer is all about.... But mine said NOPE!! when I asked her.. Didn't bother her a bit However appease

the desire to see a 2ndGen on one....here ya go.. And I asked 7of9 the same question... she said NOPE Dude, didn't bother her a bit.

2015-06-29 07.23.54 (Medium).jpg2015-06-29 07.24.05 (Medium).jpg2015-06-29 07.24.16 (Medium).jpg2015-06-29 07.24.26 (Medium).jpg'07RSV7of9 003.jpgjeri-ryan-seven-of-nine-star-trek-voyager-helix.jpg

Now that I blow up the picture I can see something I didn't see before.

It's an image of a 1st gen transposed over that of a Street Hydra Glide Heritage Electra Road Classic King Ultra FXRLBEFIXB-EIEIO, cant believe you guys didnt notice that!:stirthepot:

AAAHAAA! I knew it was a cover-up of some kind! FOUL! FOUL! Nice expose I knew it wouldn't hold up under close scrutiny. It now must be removed for having a false foundation.:rasberry::rotf: Condor, if you've got 7of9 living with you or by you to ask questions to and get answers,:bowdown: you my friend are a lucky man! :thumbsup:

AAAHAAA! I knew it was a cover-up of some kind! FOUL! FOUL! Nice expose I knew it wouldn't hold up under close scrutiny. It now must be removed for having a false foundation.:rasberry::rotf: Condor, if you've got 7of9 living with you or by you to ask questions to and get answers,:bowdown: you my friend are a lucky man! :thumbsup:

Just more........."Fake News"?!