IGNORED

No Mo V 4

Condor

The V4 is the most expensive to build of all the designs because of the DOHC twin heads. I4, I3, I2, & V-twin are all cheaper and that is what Yamaha went for. An I4 in the new Venture would have been okay with me. But, my opinion doesn't count.

Hey, I saw a 2012 BMW K1600GTL for sale on the local craigslist for $1800. I think I'll send the money by paypal before someone else buys it! NOT! I did call the number listed and got an answering machine. I left no message. Later I got a text requesting my email so the guy who is selling it for his aunt can send more photos. I ignored the message and got another one a couple days later. This time I sent a text back telling the guy to find a sucker somewhere else.

Hey, I saw a 2012 BMW K1600GTL for sale on the local craigslist for $1800. I think I'll send the money by paypal before someone else buys it! NOT! I did call the number listed and got an answering machine. I left no message. Later I got a text requesting my email so the guy who is selling it for his aunt can send more photos. I ignored the message and got another one a couple days later. This time I sent a text back telling the guy to find a sucker somewhere else.

They've probably heard that 1000's of times, but every once in a while they find one.... Since it's been going around on CL for as long as I can remember they must get more than a few. I used to report them to CL, but I don't know if we can do that anymore???