IGNORED

Immigration hearing tomorrow.

Air Ready Auto

We are going in for an immigration hearing for my wife tomorrow. The adjudicator can either greenlight it or kick it out, again... this has been a very long and expensive process and I am hoping that it can finally be over. He booted it last time for a mis-checked box on her Immigration Form. I know there's a lot going on in the world right now but if anyone could spare a word with the big man for me I'd appreciate it.

:clap2::dancefool::thumbsup:

You got it brother and sister!! PRAYERS UP!!! :thumbsup:

Saying a little xtra to boot for all the right boxes to be checked this time!! The Lord bless you both (and your family) for your vigilance and patience in doing it right!!!! And Ready's wife = welcome to your new home!!!!! :usa::usa::usa:

I feel for you. I went through that with my wife. The process was long, expensive, and frustrating but finally she and her son got their citizenship. She is from Russia, a Tartar with Mongolian heritage , living in Omsk in Siberia, with a last name of Abdoulina! This was shortly after 9/ll/01 and she passed the background check! I didn't hire an attorney to help me. I spent the necessary time on the government web sites and figured out what I needed to do and the forms I needed to submit.

things go your way. This is the kind of thing that really makes me think the immigration process is farfignuton. Folks poor over the boarder back and forth for illicit drug activity etc. And someone who has a sponsor or spouse gets hassled.

Ours was fairly smooth considering all the flaming hoops. I married my Ilonggo queen about 10 yrs ago and I could not be happier. She was already here but still immigration can be a pain. Hang in there, you will get to the other side. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

OUTSTANDING READY!!!!! Prayers Up that this turns out the way we are all hoping it will brother!!!

Here ya go Mrs. Ready - taking a shot a rotating that picture for you folks!! Cost??? Oh,, lets see,,,, first real lesson about capitalism as a new citizen,, hmmmm,,,

:lightbulb: = a Tamale,,, I just CRAVE homemade TAMALES,,, cant wait to have one of your TAMALES,,, I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a genuine homemade Tamale today (saying from a spin off from a childhood cartoon character of mine = WOW am I a geezer)..:big-grin-emoticon:

Just teasing of course,,, major congrats on your HUGE accomplishment!!

new.jpg