IGNORED

How many Active/Retired LEO's in the group>

Switch

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Highway

Finished 32 years as a Tenn. Trooper, the last 18 as a Criminal Investigator for the post with a 11 county district. My territory would take an hour and half to drive from one end to the other on the I-roads ,stayed real busy, but now just ride everyday. :322:

Not meaning to Hijack this...but I just want to tell all our LEO's here, that thank you for what all of you do and have done. I have never got a ticket that I truly didn't deserve and I know why we pay you. I couldn't do what you all do....I'd shoot as many stupid people as I could before I was removed

:whistling:

Former LEO here. Gave it up to finish a great military career.....and get my Pension going 30 days after my military retirement date.

Made my share of "Felony Dumbass" and "Being Stupid in Public" collars too......and I am still very close to my Brothers in Blue.:cool10:

I spent 39 years as a deputy sheriff and retired June 30, 2005. Good times, bad times and loved most every minute of it. I was recently asked to "run for Sheriff" and I said "H--- NO. I did my running (for this one, that one). H--- NO". I worked for 5 of them and each was a little crazy but aren't we all ? Makes it easier.

Still loved it and miss it.

retc403

Jim

:cop::sign busted:

I am an LEO in Greensboro,NC. Just passed my 9 year mark march of this year. Looking to buy a venture within the next year or so.

Welcome and let me know when you buy that Venture. I retired in 2004 from the NC Highway Patrol. Greensboro was my last duty station before I retired. So, neighbor, let me know when you are ready to ride.